Google Nexus 6P by Huawei (was [Rumor] Huawei Nexus phone?)

jefbal99

What do you tell your wife when you bring home a new Mate?

AJ

• Like 2

What do you tell your wife when you bring home a new Mate?

AJ

Especially if she references his real hump.

Using Tapatalk on Nexus 6

Especially if she references his real hump.

Are you suggesting that he should make technology hump?  That easily could be grounds for his wife to divorce him.  But I guess that would leave him to be alone with his Mate.

AJ

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The Nexus 6P is downright fugly.  It has a backside that only Sir Mix-a-Lot could love.

nexus2cee_ap_resize_thumb2.jpg

AJ

• Like 1

The Nexus 6P is downright fugly.  It has a backside that only Sir Mix-a-Lot could love.

nexus2cee_ap_resize_thumb2.jpg

AJ

For some god forsaken reason it reminds me of bender from futurama.

bender-smoking.jpg

Its pretty ugly from its backside, the front (which doesn't look horrible) looks like an iphone 5..smh!

• Like 1

Its pretty ugly from its backside...

I am just waiting for the other shoe to drop -- for Google to announce that the Nexus 6P is both a phone and a vacuum cleaner.

AJ

• Like 2

I am just waiting for the other shoe to drop -- for Google to announce that the Nexus 6P is both a phone and a vacuum cleaner.

AJ

Some have suggested it could have some Project Tango innards built in. If that truly were the case, it could very well justify its last place beauty contest looks..

Has anyone seen this or the LG Nexus 5X pass through the FCC?  Wondering if this is even going to be a device that works on the Sprint network.  I'm loving the Moto X Pure not really a fan of the look of the Nexus 6P.  I think I made a good choice.

What about price, has that dropped yet?

Haven't heard a word on pricing yet.  I would expect that next Tuesday at the Nexus announcement.

That is undoubtedly the ugliest thing on a phone I can think of.

Due to my vision impairment, I was really looking forward to the Nexus 6P.  I've never owned a Nexus and will not purchase a carrier specific phone again.

I'll keep an open mind when it comes to the 6P and the 5X.  It may shake out when I go with the Moto X Pure, or possibly even pick up a Nexus 6 (2014) on the cheap until next year.

Man that thing is superf'nugly.

What I don't understand, is that the Huawei Nexus 6 is the same size as the Motorola Nexus 6 in dimensions but the Motorola managed to have a bigger screen and still have decent speakers. Why does the Huawei seem to have such a larger screen to bezel ratio. That is what disappoints me the most about the device! Everything else I could probably give a pass to.

I must be the only one here who likes the design.

Shhh, don't tell anyone, but I kinda like it too.   :whisper:

It is the Harvey Dent of smartphones.

Two_Face_%28Nolanverse%29.jpg

AJ

I figured out the reason for the ugly black window on the back.  That is the Huawei and Chinese government "backdoor" engineered into the handset.

:P

AJ

• Like 4

I figured out the reason for the ugly black window on the back.  That is the Huawei and Chinese government "backdoor" engineered into the handset.

:P

AJ

Uhh ohh.  Where did I put my tin foil hat?  You know my feeling on the Chinese government.  I know they are all after my Lucky Charms!