2015 S4GRU Yahoo College Football Pickem group

PythonFanPA

Heads up for this week....NO FRIDAY GAMES!   So plenty of time yet to get your picks in before noon EDT on Saturday folks (which works out well for me given I couldn't even sit down to start until late tonight anyway, so I'll take care of it after work tomorrow  :tu: )

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Finally, once again, as an added incentive to play, particularly for those who are either newer members, or otherwise haven't made it to Premier or Honored Premier status yet:  I will personally donate $50 to the site at the end of the year in the name of the winner.

Congratulations to this year's S4GRU College Football Pick'em winner, by a margin of 26 points overall:  The_Q!  Donation to the site has been made  :tu:

• Like 2

Congratulations to this year's S4GRU College Football Pick'em winner, by a margin of 26 points overall:  The_Q!  Donation to the site has been made  :tu:

Make the donation toward the raffle.  Maybe The_Q could parlay the win into a Samsung Galaxy Note 5, too.

AJ

• Like 1

Make the donation toward the raffle.  Maybe The_Q could parlay the win into a Samsung Galaxy Note 5, too.

Or, depending upon Robert's adjudication, your $50 philanthropy could win you a Samsung Galaxy Note 5.  That would be a sweet deal.

AJ

• 1 month later...

In the one most appropriate place I could think of to say it:

ROLL TIDE!!   :tu:

But, sadly, Phyllis from Mulga just died and burned her house down, as she tried to smoke all at once an entire carton of cigarettes in celebration.

AJ

• Like 1

Special thanks from suburban/rural SC area. While it burns that our team lost, I will get some sleep before this interview for work tomorrow.

I was expecting the celebratory equivalent of new years eve in Detroit.

As a fan from the other side, allow me to tip my hat, because if both teams played 10 times, I honestly wouldn't feel confident Bama would win more than 3-4 of them after what I sat through last night.  Watson is unreal, and I'll tell you straight up that until last night, I'd thought the 99 SECCG against Florida in the Swamp in the Dubose years (where, if not for Shaun Alexander, we wouldn't have even been there in the first place much less had a prayer in that game) was the most nerve wracking game I'd watched start to finish - no more.  This one takes the cake.  

I knew Clemson's offense was something to worry about, but the defense showed out as well - one of my buddies made the comment that Dominic Jackson needs to file assault and battery charges on 98 (Kevin Dodd I believe), because he was abused by him most of the game.