Car Phone Mount

SeanK_

Was looking at the nGroove,  Seems like a nice holder. But does it leave any imprints in the foam for the CD slot? I don't really want to ruin the CD slot since I'm leasing my vehicle.

Was looking at the nGroove, Seems like a nice holder. But does it leave any imprints in the foam for the CD slot? I don't really want to ruin the CD slot since I'm leasing my vehicle.

Nothing terribly noticeable.. leaving something with pressure against foam/rubber/etc is obviously going to make an imprint, especially if you leave it there permanently. I totally understand the lease aspect, but is someone really going to be looking that closely inside your CD slot?

-Mike

Nothing terribly noticeable.. leaving something with pressure against foam/rubber/etc is obviously going to make an imprint, especially if you leave it there permanently. I totally understand the lease aspect, but is someone really going to be looking that closely inside your CD slot?

-Mike

That's true. I know when my grandma leased a car from Toyota they had someone come out and spend 4 hours looking over the car for everything. Even for light scratch and even charged her $400 for the inspection which I guess was in the contract but still insane.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk