How is sprints coverage along interstate highways across the nation?

That's kind of odd since they are still adding locations, but it has been a few years since i was on the road so you would know better than I. Its good to hear that Sprint coverage in the midwest is good. That's where I had the most issues. I would have no coverage west of Salinas Kansas Until I got close to Denver and no coverage through most of Wyoming.

I'd say Kansas and Colorado are more West than Midwest. 

Colorado? Yup, totally west, with the eastern portion sharing similar geographical features of the Midwest.

But Kansas? Total Midwest state.

Missouri is the Midwest.  Eastern Kansas is the Midwest.  Central Kansas, western Kansas, and eastern Colorado are the Great Plains.

There is a difference...

AJ

• Like 1

I would have no coverage west of Salinas Kansas Until I got close to Denver and no coverage through most of Wyoming.

Salinas is in California.  Salina is in Kansas.  And Nex-Tech has covered that stretch of I-70 west of Salina to east of Denver with pseudo native or good roaming EV-DO for nearly 10 years now.  Is your experience there that old?

AJ

I can see it going either way. I have always considered Kansas as the mid west. But if you group it with OK then it's actually the plains.

Salinas is in California.  Salina is in Kansas.  And Nex-Tech has covered that stretch of I-70 west of Salina to east of Denver with pseudo native or good roaming EV-DO for nearly 10 years now.  Is your experience there that old?

AJ

Actually yes. I came off the truck in January of 2006. Damn, I feel old now. Thanks AJ!

• 2 weeks later...

Since the Atlanta thread is a ghost town, I'll add this here:

I was recently in Atlanta and was impressed with the service there.  Ubiquitous B41 with B26 providing great coverage indoors. Service was excellent at Turner in Midtown and I had good service at Delta Air Lines HQ as well.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I regularly go to the western half of Wyoming on I-80 from Evanston to Rock Springs and used to only get roaming, but back in July I was getting native 3G coverage. Used to exceed my roaming limit everytime I went there. Last time I didn't. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

MSP airport has solid coverage in Terminal C & F via Boingo and Sprint B41. I was logged in automatically for Boingo.

MSP Airport was so bad in Summer 2014. It has come a long way since then.

Using Tapatalk on BlackBerry Z30

• Like 1