Google Nexus 5X by LG (codename "Bullhead")

PythonFanPA

Mine shipped

Looks like we'll see a ton go out today.

Very unusual for Google to get a preorder right, this is promising. Good for them. Almost as smooth as Apple.

What was your est shipping date?

Sent from my LG-H790

Sent from my LG-H790

Order date: Sep 29, 2015 1:29:34 PM EDT

Estimated delivery date:October 23 – 27, 2015 1 Nexus 5X (32GB, LTE, Carbon) $429.00

Processing (1-2 business days) + Delivery (3-5 business days): $0.00
  • Like 1

Order date: Sep 29, 2015 1:29:34 PM EDT

Estimated delivery date:October 23 – 27, 2015 1 Nexus 5X (32GB, LTE, Carbon) $429.00

Processing (1-2 business days) + Delivery (3-5 business days): $0.00

I see. Guess mine will ship out later this week.

Sent from my LG-H790

• Like 1

Mine shipped

Looks like we'll see a ton go out today.

Mine shipped this morning, too.  And my estimated shipping date range was the same as irev210's.  My delivery date is now set for Wednesday 10/21.

AJ

Mine shipped this morning, too.  And my estimated shipping date range was the same as irev210's.  My delivery date is now set for Wednesday 10/21.

AJ

Mine just shipped!  Oct 28-30th estimate!!!

EDIT:

Scheduled delivery:
Thu 10/22/2015 by end of day

is what my Fedex says.

gmfakjdmnfadsf NEXUS.PNG

• Like 3

My USB Type-C cables from OnePlus also came.  So overall, I'm ready for the new phone.  Really hope it doesn't come on Thursday, though.  I got work, then class afterwards.  It'll be a long day.

I've already got 4 USB type C to A cables ready along with a Ringke phone case. I am totally ready. 

Kinda bummed it didn't ship last week since I attended a wedding this past weekend and a better camera would've helped out a lot...

• Like 1

I've already got 4 USB type C to A cables ready along with a Ringke phone case. I am totally ready. 

Kinda bummed it didn't ship last week since I attended a wedding this past weekend and a better camera would've helped out a lot...

Aren't you on a G4?  Or are you still utilizing the N5 camera? :o

Aren't you on a G4?  Or are you still utilizing the N5 camera? :o

N5 is my main. I did have access to the LG G4 but another user (ahem) was using it. CA was pretty nicely humming along at 40-50 while my Nexus was low 20s high 10s. 

From what I've read, it's based on customer location.  I ordered a bit later than a lot of others, yet mine appears to be in the first wave of shipments.

That is good to know.  If they are shipping from IL, ground items are usually next day for me.

N5 is my main. I did have access to the LG G4 but another user (ahem) was using it. CA was pretty nicely humming along at 40-50 while my Nexus was low 20s high 10s. 

Man, I wish Jacksonville FL had some CA.  Network is so congested here I'm forced to utilize T-Mobile until NGN takes off in my area.

On a side note, I ordered the Verus case from Amazon, which shipped on Saturday via DHL.  Looks like it'll be 2 more weeks until I get it?  Are they personally walking the package to my door? :lol:

Man, I wish Jacksonville FL had some CA.  Network is so congested here I'm forced to utilize T-Mobile until NGN takes off in my area.

On a side note, I ordered the Verus case from Amazon, which shipped on Saturday via DHL.  Looks like it'll be 2 more weeks until I get it?  Are they personally walking the package to my door? :lol:

Verus cases have a pretty big aura of being easily scratchable and cheap feeling when I was researching cases. 

Verus cases have a pretty big aura of being easily scratchable and cheap feeling when I was researching cases.

I'm pretty careful with my devices. I haven't had much experience with Verus and it's not too expensive so I figured I'd give it a shot. I just like the peace of mind that if I drop the device, it's not going to be toast.

I'm pretty careful with my devices. I haven't had much experience with Verus and it's not too expensive so I figured I'd give it a shot. I just like the peace of mind that if I drop the device, it's not going to be toast.

Same same. Not many options out there right now. 

The device you cancelled is getting shipped?

Hopefully they don't charge you for it, though it shouldn't be difficult getting it adjusted.

Likely a second order was made. He cancelled his original one, like myself. I ordered on announcement, but cancelled because I thought it had no notification LED. But when that was proven false, I reordered.

Sent from my MotoG3

• Like 1

Likely a second order was made. He cancelled his original one, like myself. I ordered on announcement, but cancelled because I thought it had no notification LED. But when that was proven false, I reordered.

Sent from my MotoG3

I remember reading a bunch of different false and/or debated rumors of the device. Seems the tech news sites weren't so good at writing about the Nexus this year, or they may just have been too confused between the two devices.

Some people live here…

wafflehouse-tmb.jpg

They waffle back and forth a lot.

:P

AJ

• Like 1

Spigen has two cases. I've been SUPER happy with the many Spigen cases I have used over the years

http://www.spigen.com/collections/nexus-5x

I do too except all the reviews are paid if you read into them. Just how exactly are the most people' going to say the phone case fits perfectly or some hung when the phones don't ship til this week.

It's an ethical issue now I have with them so I didn't get them this time.

Sent from my MotoG3

I actually ordered it on the wrong credit card which had a way lower limit so I switched to my oldest credit line with much higher limit.

I try not to max out my credit lines.. Live within my means.

Sent from my LG-H790

=D

Sent from my LG-H790

Where did yours ship from and did it ship FedEx?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Edited by lilotimz