Improvement in Speed after NV

Should I Expect to see any improvement in speed when NV upgrades are live in my area. I'm on the south shore of Nassau County Long Island and according to the maps there are no live site on all of the Island. I'm not complaining about my speeds cause I know how slow it is for some people. I was also wondering what time of the day is the networks usually the slowest from peak usage, so I can run some speed test then. There have only been a few times I've got under 1Mbps for downlaod and upload

img0358v.pngimg0359t.png

There are places in the legacy Sprint network that perform just fine. Especially newer sites. Also, there are many others that have received temp improvments in advance of Network Vision. These are the ones shown on network.sprint.com.

With performance like this, you will likely not see much improvement out of Network Vision in 3G, except for probably a slight signal increase. The biggest thing that will affect you will be LTE availability once it comes online and you upgrade your iPhone to use it.

Robert

• Like 2

I had been getting similar speeds where i go to school in Oneonta NY for a few month until a few weeks ago I noticed a major slow down back to where it had been before around .2-.4Mbps download and .01-.20Mbps upload. I contacted sprint and they said one of the towers in my area were "under review for a possibly capacity augment" is that just what the network upgrade map is on the sprint site