Sprint's Q1 Earnings Report (May 5th, 2015)

Ascertion

AJ has a good point about voice and text and how AT&T would have been chosen well over those carriers who don't, as they have it and since it seems to be such a big deal, then naturally yes, they would have got a lot of that business. Only thing I can think of is these same people prefer coverage over that, which until recently, AT&T has still been well behind Verizon in that department.

Now it is at a point where if At&T were to price match Verizon and offer a membership discount for a membership I have with the Freelancers, I'd check them out as an alternative. I remember someone else here on S4GRU mentioning they had the same membership and got AT&T to do it, but I couldn't when I asked an representative at AT&T, shortly before getting Sprint.

AT&T customers get a 22% discount through Freelancers. It's the easiest thing to get put on too. Just log into your freelancers account, find the link for the 22% off AT&T, click on it (should redirect you to an att login) and then to a form already filled out and submit it.

My discount was processed and added within 30 minutes.

AT&T customers get a 22% discount through Freelancers. It's the easiest thing to get put on too. Just log into your freelancers account, find the link for the 22% off AT&T, click on it (should redirect you to an att login) and then to a form already filled out and submit it.

My discount was processed and added within 30 minutes.

Att is also more likely to give you more data to keep you from leaving.

My sister has $100 for 30GB (instead of 10) because they threatened to leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Att is also more likely to give you more data to keep you from leaving.

My sister has $100 for 30GB (instead of 10) because they threatened to leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was a customer less then a week and I mentioned the new Verizon 15 gigs for $100 deal to retentions and they threw the same plan at me no questions asked.

• Like 3

Seriously, what did I exactly do/say that was so egregious?

You are beating a dead horse.  S4GRU has been over the simultaneous voice/data thing ad nauseam.  And we are tired of it -- because we already have said everything there is to say.  But I will say it one last time...

If you require operator provided simultaneous voice/data at this time, Sprint is not right for you.  Go find another provider.  On the other hand, if you are more flexible, you do have options:  use third party VoIP, carry a separate hotspot for your data, or wait for VoLTE.

AJ

• Like 4

*Off topic posts removed*

If anyone has any issues with staff moderation or individuals of the staff please communicate your concerns via PMs either to the individual in question or Robert himself instead of cluttering threads. 

Thanks!

• Like 3

Practically a must in corporate America

I've been in corporate America for 21 years, in consulting nonetheless, and I've never had simultaneous voice and data. I'm still doing fine.
  • Like 5

I'll just let that topic die.

Thanks for the input.....

To be fair, I took your comment as sarcasm and a joke - nothing malicious towards Sprint.  

Talking on the phone while driving is bad.  Talking while simultaneously checking email/maps/directions and driving is worse.  

Because he loves to troll here, every.single.day

I roll my eyes and skip past his posts most times as they rarely add any value to the thread.

I sincerely wish there was a way to like/thumbs up this post x10,000

• Like 1