T-Mobile LTE & Network Discussion V2

lilotimz

I was a little bored and went to Tmonews.com to read the comments about the BingeOn fiasco. Fabian_Cortez basically replied to every comment and there is over 500 comments.

I think he is a she and it's Christina Legere the daughter of he must not be named.

• Like 3

I was a little bored and went to Tmonews.com to read the comments about the BingeOn fiasco. Fabian_Cortez basically replied to every comment and there is over 500 comments.

I think he is a she and it's Christina Legere the daughter of he must not be named.

This was one of the replies to Fabian.  Even TmoNews seems to have a dislike towards Fabian. LOL

Fabian is a loser who refuses to accept anything that T-mobile does is bad ... give him a turd from T-mobile and he will go around proclaiming its dark chocolate.

Golden.

• Like 12

This was one of the replies to Fabian. Even TmoNews seems to have a dislike towards Fabian. LOL

Golden.

I saw that last night lol. But he did dance around the question that was asked if he had T-Mobile service. I'll take that as a NO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I saw that last night lol. But he did dance around the question that was asked if he had T-Mobile service. I'll take that as a NO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to strive too much off topic, but before Fabian was banned on Fierce, she/he posted a T-Mobile speedtest  claiming it was theirs on an iPhone.  I would be surprised if Fabian did not have T-Mobile service.

Not to strive too much off topic, but before Fabian was banned on Fierce, she/he posted a T-Mobile speedtest claiming it was theirs on an iPhone. I would be surprised if Fabian did not have T-Mobile service.

Maybe he's on the $30 plan (I resemble that remark).

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'm actually quite impressed with T-Mobile's network expansion too.  They've done ridiculously well and exceeded my expectations.  I don't think they met the 2015 coverage they were looking for (geographically speaking), but they did hit their POPs covered (maybe).  There's a lot of their map that is incorrect and exaggerates, but all of the carriers do this to an extent. 

Regardless, I'm kind of glad T-Mobile is as successful as it is, or Sprint wouldn't have offered me global roaming, or other things like no more overages, included tethering on unlimited plans, and other nice freebies. 

• Like 10

I'm actually quite impressed with T-Mobile's network expansion too.  They've done ridiculously well and exceeded my expectations.  I don't think they met the 2015 coverage they were looking for (geographically speaking), but they did hit their POPs covered (maybe).  There's a lot of their map that is incorrect and exaggerates, but all of the carriers do this to an extent. 

Regardless, I'm kind of glad T-Mobile is as successful as it is, or Sprint wouldn't have offered me global roaming, or other things like no more overages, included tethering on unlimited plans, and other nice freebies. 

+1

Healthy competition is good for the consumer. 

• Like 1

304 million pops. Is Sprint still only claiming 270 million pops?

304 million pops. Is Sprint still only claiming 270 million pops?

I believe Sprint stopped citing specific POP figures. The last few articles that I've read that stated them seems to be speculation.

"Speed claim based on Sprint’s analysis of average LTE download speeds using Nielsen NMP data (Aug. thru Oct., 2015) covering over 270 million POPs."

Just found this in Sprint's most recent press release. Looks like they still claim 270. Maybe they are confused?

• Like 1

"Speed claim based on Sprint’s analysis of average LTE download speeds using Nielsen NMP data (Aug. thru Oct., 2015) covering over 270 million POPs."

Just found this in Sprint's most recent press release. Looks like they still claim 270. Maybe they are confused?

Unless they're lying to federal agencies and it's own employees, it's 280. 

• Like 4

5000+ dances and counting. Quite the professional dodger, deflector and derailer.

You have to admit, it takes skill to defend a company like that. Especially not being an employee!

5000+ dances and counting. Quite the professional dodger, deflector and derailer.

You have to admit, it takes skill to defend a company like that. Especially not being an employee!

What's amusing is that the only person really upvoting his/her drivel is fellow Cult of Legere lemming, Brett Schulte. Between there and HowardForums and God only knows wherever else on the internet, they devote a ridiculous amount of time evangelizing for a company that they supposedly don't work for. Fools... :lol:

• Like 1

What's amusing is that the only person really upvoting his/her drivel is fellow Cult of Legere lemming, Brett Schulte. Between there and HowardForums and God only knows wherever else on the internet, they devote a ridiculous amount of time evangelizing for a company that they supposedly don't work for. Fools... :lol:

A few months ago in a comments section somewhere, I saw Brett Schulte assert that Marcelo Claure as CEO negatively affects Sprint because Claure does not speak English well.  I have not heard Claure speak at length, but he has been in the US for three decades and attended college in Massachusetts.  The claim that he does not speak English well seems spurious.  More likely, Brett Schulte faults Claure for not being a white, blonde, American man like himself.

AJ

• Like 2

A few months ago in a comments section somewhere, I saw Brett Schulte assert that Marcelo Claure as CEO negatively affects Sprint because Claure does not speak English well.  I have not heard Claure speak at length, but he has been in the US for three decades and attended college in Massachusetts.  The claim that he does not speak English well seems spurious.  More likely, Brett Schulte faults Claure for not being a white, blonde, American man like himself.

AJ

I remember that tirade from Brett Schulte. He blocked me on twitter for defending Marcelo's English. Lol. Marcelo does have an accent, but I do not have a hard time understanding him at all. And it's racist for anyone to say he can't lead Sprint because of his accent.

I remember that tirade from Brett Schulte. He blocked me on twitter for defending Marcelo's English. Lol. Marcelo does have an accent, but I do not have a hard time understanding him at all. And it's racist for anyone to say he can't lead Sprint because of his accent.

"White privilege is OK, as long as T-Mobile is the company benefitting from it."

I'll also point out that the duopoly has lots of women and minorities in their executive ranks. For all their faults, there are opportunities for promotion. Maybe Marni Walden would be a good pick to succeed McAdam when he retires? I would not mind.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

AJ

He's still using the same shtick: http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php/1877536-Marcelo-s-problem-understanding-a-gigabit?p=16335580#post16335580

Different screen name, but that's him.

I'm actually quite impressed with T-Mobile's network expansion too. They've done ridiculously well and exceeded my expectations. I don't think they met the 2015 coverage they were looking for (geographically speaking), but they did hit their POPs covered (maybe). There's a lot of their map that is incorrect and exaggerates, but all of the carriers do this to an extent.

Tether on unlimited plans?!

Please elaborate...

Tether on unlimited plans?!

Please elaborate...

Well, the new unlimited plan has 3GB of included tethering.  Of course, this doesn't affect us on legacy plans, but it is still something that Sprint's enabling for future customers. 

Well, the new unlimited plan has 3GB of included tethering. Of course, this doesn't affect us on legacy plans, but it is still something that Sprint's enabling for future customers.

Ah yes the new unlimited plans I'm aware of but I was thinking on the legacy plans.

Thanks for clearing that up.