Equivalent of an LG G3

KD8JBF

Hi There,

I was on the phone with Exec Care today about coverage issues in our area. After talking a bit, it came down to: "The network situation is not going to change for at least the next year or two in that area so we can do one of a few things"

1. Swap out phone at no cost to me for an equivalent device (In case of a radio defect).

2. Get an airave at no charge to me (Won't help my situation in the area).

3. Turn in all my equipment, Sprint pays my last bill, and will help me migrate to a new carrier.

I'm going to go with option 1 to start. What is a good "Equivalent" phone that I can get. I want something that will do the CCA bands, etc. Ideas? I'm heading to Sprint now to check out some devices. Then I have to call him back with my decision. 

Kris

Took the dive for the nexus 6. Gives me the ability to test out other networks too.

Took the dive for the nexus 6. Gives me the ability to test out other networks too.

if your coverage sucks when you get the nexus 6 then its definately the network as the N6 is a very good rf performer

• Like 4

if your coverage sucks when you get the nexus 6 then its definately the network as the N6 is a very good rf performer

agreed.  Could just be one tower causing your issue as well.  Wonder if the issue is only experienced in one place, and not everywhere else.  The Nexus 6 is not bad though.  Be careful if you play with LTE settings in the debug menu.  You may have to reflash.  Not all of us have had the problem, but Im not the only one with an issue.