WiFi Calling Support For iOS Coming Soon?

RedSpark

My carrier just updated to Sprint 25.1 from 25.0 today. I will see if Wifi to Macro handoffs are still nonfunctional.

It works sometimes for me but others have had worse luck with it...they're definitely trying...

Have you tried the method I used above, walking out of wifi coverage during a known wifi call? 

My carrier just updated to Sprint 25.1 from 25.0 today. I will see if Wifi to Macro handoffs are still nonfunctional.

Have you tried the method I used above, walking out of wifi coverage during a known wifi call?

Ok so my circumstances were a bit different but effectively the same. I don't talk on the phone much so I simulated this situation with two phones in the same room. Basically the wifi network I am on kicks me off for like 5 seconds every few minutes. When I am on a known wifi call and i get kicked off, the call usually smoothly hands off to CDMA although every so often it fails. That's pretty much it.

• 9 months later...

I'm curious about the MMS and group text (non-iMesssage) issue with Wi-Fi calling. Is this just an issue while you're on wifi, or is it an issue even when off wifi as long as Wi-Fi calling is enabled?

And I assume iMesssage still completely works since that's over data.

Thanks!

I'm curious about the MMS and group text (non-iMesssage) issue with Wi-Fi calling. Is this just an issue while you're on wifi, or is it an issue even when off wifi as long as Wi-Fi calling is enabled?

And I assume iMesssage still completely works since that's over data.

Thanks!

I believe all issues have been resolved.

• 2 weeks later...