taylorcox75

Are you a member of Reddit? The /r/Sprint welcomes S4GRU members!

If you are a Redditor and head on over to https://www.reddit.com/r/Sprint/ , they will give your account a flair too! 

"Are you a member of S4GRU, a current or former Sprint Employee that would like the proper flair? Please look at the Wiki for details."

If you see something you have knowledge on, feel free to comment and help people out, but don't share sponsor info!

• Like 4

If you are a Redditor and head on over to https://www.reddit.com/r/Sprint/ , they will give your account a flair too! 

"Are you a member of S4GRU, a current or former Sprint Employee that would like the proper flair? Please look at the Wiki for details."

If you see something you have knowledge on, feel free to comment and help people out, but don't share sponsor info!

interesting

interesting

One or two people even have "S4GRU Staff" instead of the usual "member"

• Like 1

Can we post a bad speed test and get recommendations from the hive mind to drop Sprint for T-Mobile?

(That was the state of the subreddit almost all of last year)

• Like 1

Can we post a bad speed test and get recommendations from the hive mind to drop Sprint for T-Mobile?

Even now there are dumbasses who do that.

If you even mention T-Mobile now, or post a test outside of the main MegaThread, you get downvoted to oblivion  So I like to hope they cleaned it up a little

I tend to wipe and delete my reddit accounts every few months. I do post on the sprint subreddit though.