LG G4 User Thread (Was: Rumor Thread)

JThorson

Noticed this morning on my account that there was a LG G4 $50 Credit. Anyone else receive anything like this on their account?

\

Congrats! 

* btw no I didn't and I upgraded 3 of the lines not too long ago to the G4

Do I need to register the device with LG because I haven't as of yet. 

Riding on Marshmallow for a few days!!! 16782b5d18972dfcc061d10b3e778608.jpg

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

OTA or pc software OR is it root??

How did you get it! 

Ota but it's not official I installed it thru Lg up software.... Downloaded the Ota from XDA-Developers. Oh and I'm not rooted

Ah, got it!

Riding on Marshmallow for a few days!!! 16782b5d18972dfcc061d10b3e778608.jpg

This worked on the Sprint version?  I have been browsing XDA for a while waiting for software for the Sprint version.  It seems that there aren't any custom ROMs for our version either.

How is the battery life treating you?

Man I expend mostly of my time connected to the charger because I'm always playing pandora all the time..... Si I cant really tell you

:tu: Yes sir indeed. It's Android 6.0 Marshmallow!  :banana:

http://www.androidcentral.com/marshmallow-update-rolling-out-sprints-lg-g4?utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+New+Content+(Feed)&utm_content=5673895ad3aa56000517022c&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook

What's the issue with the note about this adding Global Roaming? The phone didn't support that before?

Im running zv6.... And cheked for an update and nothing... And i have been having major lagging issues and sometimes overheating with my LGG4..... Is it related?

I'm sure i won't get it until the last possible day just like all other previous times I have been waiting for these updates.

Im running zv6.... And cheked for an update and nothing... And i have been having major lagging issues and sometimes overheating with my LGG4..... Is it related?

My G4 was fine for about the first 6 weeks I had it but like my prior G3 I have developed the same issues once again.  Lagging when pressing the touchscreen, random screen freezes, force closing of certain apps and apps not doing auto push notifications like ebay, abc news, pulsepoint, etc.

I hope the new version fixes some of this!

• Like 1

First impression for 6.0. Standby battery life is great! Actually using the phone seems to drain the battery (Android software is the culprit). I also am having an issue where you cannot send a picture text via hangouts. Get a retry sensing error over and over. Other than those two items it runs great and seems real smooth.

• Like 1

First impression for 6.0. Standby battery life is great! Actually using the phone seems to drain the battery (Android software is the culprit). I also am having an issue where you cannot send a picture text via hangouts. Get a retry sensing error over and over. Other than those two items it runs great and seems real smooth.

You get the OTA pushed? I hadn't seen any reports of people actually getting the update yet.

Was this the OTA update? If so when did you get it?

• Like 1

First like everyone is asking is the update to marshmallow Android 6.0 OTA push

Second did you do a hardware reset back to manufacturers specs.

That being said I always recommend a hard reset after an OS update. Always!

It purges your system and start fresh that way the device runs at peak performance.

First like everyone is asking is the update to marshmallow Android 6.0 OTA push

Second did you do a hardware reset back to manufacturers specs.

That being said I always recommend a hard reset after an OS update. Always!

It purges your system and start fresh that way the device runs at peak performance.

Ota push yes. Didn't do the hard reset. Couldn't remember the code (plus I was going put of town for the weekend)