Can someone point me to educational materials?

Duffman

I am trying to learn more about the wireless technology for which I provide tech support. Anyone have links to material that an intelligent layman could understand. Somewhere around undergraduate level.

• Like 3

I am trying to learn more about the wireless technology for which I provide tech support. Anyone have links to material that an intelligent layman could understand. Somewhere around undergraduate level.

In which case, we need more tech support people like you. Wish I could help, but I dont have any sources. Props to you!

• Like 1

No joke. I actually want to learn even more (and be able to understand what is being posted.)

I don't really know of a one-stop shop. I usually research all over the place.

• Like 1

I don't really know of a one-stop shop. I usually research all over the place.

Yeah, me either. That's one of the things that we try to do around here, educate the masses. I have learned a lot myself since starting S4GRU. I learn more every day!

Robert

• Like 2

Google is king. Imho...

The stuff AJ knows like the back of his hand however isn't so easily found out there...

A lil off topic, but who had a $1K+ spectrum analyzer laying around here for the wall post? AJ?....

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

A lil off topic, but who had a $1K+ spectrum analyzer laying around here for the wall post? AJ?....

Indeed, the spectrum analyzer was just lying around -- just lying around at my doorstep on Thursday evening when the unit that I ordered from Germany last week was delivered.

http://www.aaronia.c...ctrum-Analyzer/

AJ

• Like 1

Indeed, the spectrum analyzer was just lying around -- just lying around at my doorstep on Thursday evening when the unit that I ordered from Germany last week was delivered.

AJ

dang $1300!...nice investment...

AJ

Wow! That is one expensive piece of equipment. I wish I had the money for one.

• Like 1