Finally ready to upgrade from my G2 - G3 or Edge?

tt0h

I'm up for my annual upgrade and was ready to go get a new LG G3, but I was wondering if any of you had experience with both the G3 and the Samsung Note Edge?  From the reviews I've seen it appears the Edge eeks out a bit of an "edge" over the G3 but thought I would ask for some feedback from you folks here that have some real life experience with the phones.  I live in NE Ohio and have pretty decent LTE coverage, though not sure at what level of Spark it is atm.

Would appreciate any feedback you folks could give.

Thanks much,

Terry

The G2 is still a solid and relevant phone... I'd hold out G4 since it pry wont be too much longer. But, if you're into the innovative type devices (which it appears you are if you're considering the Edge), check out the G Flex 2--Amazing specs!  But... That's just one thought. :)

The G2 is still a solid and relevant phone... I'd hold out G4 since it pry wont be too much longer. But, if you're into the innovative type devices (which it appears you are if you're considering the Edge), check out the G Flex 2--Amazing specs!  But... That's just one thought. :)

Any idea as to when the G Flex 2 will be available to Sprint users?

Sadly, for company reasons, I need to make a choice within the next week.  So I guess it's still between the G3 and Note Edge...

My current phone is an LG G2, my phone prior to that was an HTC EVO 4G LTE.  Prior to that I was running a HTC EVO 4G and a Samsung Instinct prior to that.  Not had any experience with Samsung devices, other than my 4k TV, since the Instinct.  I hear a lot about Samsung mobiles but have no recent experience with them - nor do any any of my friends (many of which love their Apples)...

Sadly, for company reasons, I need to make a choice within the next week.  So I guess it's still between the G3 and Note Edge...

My current phone is an LG G2, my phone prior to that was an HTC EVO 4G LTE.  Prior to that I was running a HTC EVO 4G and a Samsung Instinct prior to that.  Not had any experience with Samsung devices, other than my 4k TV, since the Instinct.  I hear a lot about Samsung mobiles but have no recent experience with them - nor do any any of my friends (many of which love their Apples)...

Personally, I would stick with LG. Never really been a fan of Touchwiz and all that. However, the Note Edge should be Carrier Aggregation capable when Sprint begins to bring that online within a few months. The G3 is not CA capable. Otherwise the G3 is a great device.

Thank you for all of the feedback.  I did go shopping over the weekend and ended up with a Note 4.  I really wanted the Edge or the LG G3 but in the end I ended up with a Note 4.  You can see my reasoning here.  

Thx much,

Terry