Jaramie3

How much is your Sprint bill every month?

2 lines unlimited everything on sprint is $100 plus taxes. Tethering is $10 more for 1 gb. I thought tmo dropped subsidized phones?

Jim, Sent from my Photon 4G using Tapatalk 2

Simple..2 person Framily: $100 + $8.98 fees & surcharges  (both lines have 1 GB data

and unlimited talk & text)

two lines

Unlimited phone/text/data

6GB hotspot

$230.00

I would if T mobile would fix coverage issues I experience in Pennsylvania.

Oh!

2 lines unlimited everything on sprint is $100 plus taxes. Tethering is $10 more for 1 gb. I thought tmo dropped subsidized phones?

Jim, Sent from my Photon 4G using Tapatalk 2

T mobile did drop subsidized phones. I have two Iphones that I am paying for monthly.

Simple..2 person Framily: $100 + $8.98 fees & surcharges (both lines have 1 GB data

and unlimited talk & text)

You need to switch before the end of the month to the family unlimited plan. Its also a $100 plus tax. Id only keep framily if you got more lines in the group.

ED 1500 with unlimited minutes perk, 2 new note 4's (contract) and %18 Discount $145.00

• Like 1

You need to switch before the end of the month to the family unlimited plan. Its also a $100 plus tax. Id only keep framily if you got more lines in the group.

THanx for the heads up...I'll look into it today...would not mind having unlimited data for the same price

if that indeed is possible..

~$150, Framily, 2 lines, data is 3GB and unlimited

Finally got it via chat on the sprint website..had to kind of wrangle it out of the 

chat person, however, as they initially wanted $130 for two lines unlimited..

i think they simply want to rid themselves of the Framily plans that they potentially

lose money on...and I'm not a big data hog so they gave it to me...nice to know that I now have

unlimited data should I ever need it..

Finally got it via chat on the sprint website..had to kind of wrangle it out of the

chat person, however, as they initially wanted $130 for two lines unlimited..

i think they simply want to rid themselves of the Framily plans that they potentially

lose money on...and I'm not a big data hog so they gave it to me...nice to know that I now have

unlimited data should I ever need it..

No idea where they were getting 130 from unless they were thinking 100 20gb plan plus 30 in access fees. But good job getting it switched.
  • Like 1

No idea where they were getting 130 from unless they were thinking 100 20gb plan plus 30 in access fees. But good job getting it switched.

Thanx again, Rocket...I owe you one...

Thanx again, Rocket...I owe you one...

No problem

My bill is between $116-117 a month and includes my Tab 3 data plan, and G3 on Easy Pay on our 2 line Framily plan.

I have unlimited too and an 18% discount through school.

$236 on the old Simply Everything 1500 plan with 4 smartphones, two having Total Equipment Protection. 

It's interesting how many of us are on a Framily plan...it was a great plan - too cheap I guess.

I have 2 out of a 7 line Framily. Pay $116/month all in for 2 phones with TEP

I pay ~$50 / month for four lines on Ting.

Yeah my family uses < 500 min and < 1GB a month.

I like to think I'm on Sprint since I'm using it's network  :D

• Like 1

My bill? Too much lol  :tu:

If it is not 

HonorJoke1.png

Then you shouldn't complain.  :P

That is how much Robert pays a month with all the devices he has on hand.  :D 

All joking aside, my bill is currently at about $210 for 3 devices.

TS out (adding more devices) 

• Like 1

12 lines total..... 27% NVP, 10lines/60GB Family Share (9 phones, 1 iPad), 1 iPad / 1GB Data, 1 Home Phone Connect....

Final Bill $270-275ish....

Im happy!

If it is not 

HonorJoke1.png

Then you shouldn't complain.  :P

That is how much Robert pays a month with all the devices he has on hand.  :D 

All joking aside, my bill is currently at about $210 for 3 devices.

TS out (adding more devices) 

LOL I was just joking  

Around $56.00 I think every month for 1 line, two year contract.

I've got 3 phones and 1 tablet on my account. My Family Data Share Pack includes unlimited talk, text, and 40 GB of data with tethering included.  I pay less than $155.  Considering Sprint's network improvements, It's a steal in my opinion.  :tu:

Family Share 5 phones, 2 hotspots, some add-on features; 40 GB shared (including hotspot on all phones, unlimited talk/text): $249/month (which includes $~19 for purchase of 2nd hotspot).  I think that's a pretty good price.

About $106 with taxes/fees for 2 lines.

$53 - ATT half price promotion with 10GB shared

$20 - iPhone lease

$20 - iPhone lease

+ taxes/fees

Nice to see a great deal like that for ppl who switch over. :)