Q3 results ending Dec 31 - 1 mill adds only 30k postpaid net

greencat

The challenge with getting people off AT&T is that depending on the market, T-Mo has an equally strong network.

My brother in law has been an AT&T customer for almost 10 years now, and he would never consider Sprint, or T-Mo for that matter. He simply wants to stay with AT&T because it works for him wherever he goes. He has 2nd world experience with Sprint, since his wife has it, and he's seen the limitations.

Unfortunately till Sprint can get the network properly optimized for 800/1900/2500, customers like him will never leave.

• Like 5

The FierceWireless comments are hilarious. To those of you on there should just ignore the trolls and laugh at them.

Sent from my M8

I had respondd to fabian when he called s4gru a cult again, then I just deleted it. He is like that itch that won't go away and if you keep scratching it it gets a lot worse. Had to stop.

• Like 4

I had respondd to fabian when he called s4gru a cult again, then I just deleted it. He is like that itch that won't go away and if you keep scratching it it gets a lot worse. Had to stop.

At first he was objective and could hold a discussion but he became a second to jacky recently. Supposedly if you argue against him you're the troll.

Edit: Supposedly if you're satisfied with Sprint, you're still not getting value from it. Lol

Sent from my M8

• Like 4

Until Sprint can get all existing customers onto triband devices to see the true power of the network it will continue to be badmouthed by current AND former customers.

Even with a triband phone, there is still a lot of optimization which needs to happen.

At first he was objective and could hold a discussion but he became a second to jacky recently. Supposedly if you argue against him you're the troll.

Edit: Supposedly if you're satisfied with Sprint, you're still not getting value from it. Lol

Sent from my M8

I really need to check the thread.

I really need to check the thread.

I'd say it's hurtful on the eyes.  FierceWireless should make their comments section magenta since it's home to the T-Mo fanboys.

This quote to Fabian is priceless.

That irony in this statement hurts. I'm out now. You're just a jacky/tony with better grammar.

Okay guys, who's Truffles over there?  

• Like 2

The FierceWireless comments are hilarious. To those of you on there should just ignore the trolls and laugh at them.

Sent from my M8

No need to go to there to read any comments. The cliff notes version is easily found here  <_<

• Like 1

Sent from my M8

Honestly, same thing happens here. I would know. :rolleyes::rofl:

You don't hear the diehard tmobile fans commenting on this big issue with spam text messages appearing on customers phones. Tmobile said it was fixed but people are complaining they are still getting them.

You don't hear the diehard tmobile fans commenting on this big issue with spam text messages appearing on customers phones. Tmobile said it was fixed but people are complaining they are still getting them.

148 comments on TMoNews, for what it's worth. I guess that doesn't include Fabian Cortez, however.

148 comments on TMoNews, for what it's worth. I guess that doesn't include Fabian Cortez, however.

I highly doubt none of the regulars are commenting about it. But I'm sure if it was sprint getting hit like that. I can see them saying well I'm not shocked the network is trash anyone can hack it. My mothers iPhone has been getting them texts off and on for the past 2 months. T-mobile better get on it and fix it. Easy come easy go. People will go back to their original carriers.

If this spamming was able to be carried out on a large scale there's no telling what else they could do to T-Mobiles network.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by derrph

I highly doubt none of the regulars are commenting about it. But I'm sure if it was sprint getting hit like that. I can see them saying well I'm not shocked the network is trash anyone can hack it. My mothers iPhone has been getting them texts off and on for the past 2 months. T-mobile better get on it and fix it. Easy come easy go. People will go back to their original carriers.

If this spamming was able to be carried out on a large scale there's no telling what else they could do to T-Mobiles network.

Anyone can send a text msg to any carrier without needing to hack anything

Until Sprint can get all existing customers onto triband devices to see the true power of the network it will continue to be badmouthed by current AND former customers.

I have a triband phone and a non triband tablet and my tablet keeps LTE more than my phone. My phone will drop the signal quicker than my tablet even when it's on B26 vs B25 on my tablet. Also my tablet will stay on 1x800 a lot more than my phone in weak areas, my phone is almost useless in the area I live BUT I would be able to make great calls IF my phone would stay on 1x800 instead of 1900. I have to wait to make calls or I miss them because of this when I have an 800 signal available that I could make clear calls and have much improved service but I hardly ever get it. Sprint needs to fix this.

I have a triband phone and a non triband tablet and my tablet keeps LTE more than my phone. My phone will drop the signal quicker than my tablet even when it's on B26 vs B25 on my tablet. Also my tablet will stay on 1x800 a lot more than my phone in weak areas, my phone is almost useless in the area I live BUT I would be able to make great calls IF my phone would stay on 1x800 instead of 1900. I have to wait to make calls or I miss them because of this when I have an 800 signal available that I could make clear calls and have much improved service but I hardly ever get it. Sprint needs to fix this.

Then tell Sprint. Posting that here won't at all help your situation.

I'm not sure why the better performance of tablets over phones should be surprising; tablets typically have larger antennas and don't have to worry about voice network fallback or (particularly) 911 performance, so they can hang onto fringe and marginal LTE signals to a much greater extent than phones can.

• Like 4

You have a non triband tablet that can use 800?

I'm not concerned. Once the network performs like it should with 2.5 ghz, b25 and b26 substantially complete, people will see its a better network and join sprint.

Not so sure about that... Sprints reputation is sooooo bad they need some serious PR help.. While definitely doing good things... the rep is AWFUL... I am a looong time customer and when I mention sprint....Lets just say its a laughing stock.. Sprint needs to start marketing/advetising to specific markets/cities comparing companies..--- they have to prove it!..

In my area/city its almost totally complete and all people know is sprint from 5 years ago.. They need to advertise here in my city using  the cities name, not just some commercial that runs nationwide. -- When you see a advertisement from a big company that was filmed in your hometown it sticks with you...

• Like 4

Not so sure about that... Sprints reputation is sooooo bad they need some serious PR help.. While definitely doing good things... the rep is AWFUL... I am a looong time customer and when I mention sprint....Lets just say its a laughing stock.. Sprint needs to start marketing/advetising to specific markets/cities comparing companies..--- they have to prove it!..

In my area/city its almost totally complete and all people know is sprint from 5 years ago.. They need to advertise here in my city using the cities name, not just some commercial that runs nationwide. -- When you see a advertisement from a big company that was filmed in your hometown it sticks with you...

I fully agree. In my market sprint came in at a number 2 and Verizon was number 1. Sprint could do some marketing is select cities or have some type of test drive program per cities that have all 3 bands citywide. Luckily For me I was able to convince 2 of my friends one from Verizon and one from T-Mobile to try sprint and they enjoyed the service and decided to stay.

• Like 2

In my area/city its almost totally complete and all people know is sprint from 5 years ago.. They need to advertise here in my city using the cities name, not just some commercial that runs nationwide. -- When you see a advertisement from a big company that was filmed in your hometown it sticks with you...

I think grass routes is a lot better than confusing advertising. I think people like you showing the N you have a great service and speed or pointing then in the direction of RootMetrics does a lot more than advertising ever could

• 3 weeks later...