Completed Network Vision Sites Nationwide Map Screenshot - April 4, 2012

Did you know that we keep a Completed Network Vision Interactive Site Map in our Sponsors section? It is updated with new confirmed Network Vision sites every day or two. Below is a screen shot of all the confirmed sites that are active today.

Sponsors can zoom in on this map and pan around and look at all the completed sites. This is one of several advantages of being a sponsor of S4GRU. Not to mention you get to help pay the finances and keep on the air one of the most valuable Sprint resources ever created!

You should consider becoming a Sponsor today. Our PayPal donation link is located in the upper right hand corner of the Forums page. Current sponsors can just click on the map below to be taken to the latest iteration of the NV complete sites map.

gallery_1_2_98765.jpg

• Like 6

Does this mean that all of these towers are activated for general use' date=' or are towers still limited to internal testing shown on the map?[/quote']

The ones shown on our maps are past the testing stage and are active and carrying commercial traffic now. The 4G LTE ones, of course, have virtually no traffic since there are no LTE devices out there currently.

Robert via NOVO7PALADIN Tablet using Forum Runner

I know this sounds funny but I am glad they don't have any in the state of LA. I won't be forced to buy a new phone yet and can wait for them to come out with a keyboard one.

That is definitely looking on the Bright Side of Life. *whistling*

Robert - Posted from my E4GT with ICS using Forum Runner

My wife is hot to trot for the new Evo. Looks like we will have to pre order it for her. I think I may wait for the GS3.

My wife is hot to trot for the new Evo. Looks like we will have to pre order it for her. I think I may wait for the GS3.

Mine said, where's the keyboard one? She's a texting and FB fool.

• Like 1

I was wondering, is NV going to be deployed in iDEN-only markets?

No, all iDEN is being shut down and iDEN only sites are being decommissioned. Only current CDMA sites will be upgraded to NV.

I was wondering, is NV going to be deployed in iDEN-only markets?

No, all iDEN is being shut down and iDEN only sites are being decommissioned. Only current CDMA sites will be upgraded to NV.

Certainly, there are iDEN only coverage areas, but I think that it could be a stretch to say that there are iDEN only "markets."

AJ

Certainly, there are iDEN only coverage areas, but I think that it could be a stretch to say that there are iDEN only "markets."

AJ

Well, there are places that have iDEN service but no Sprint CDMA coverage for a few miles. Maybe "markets" wasn't the best choice of word, but I'm particularly referring to these areas.

Sent from my HTC Titan using Board Express

Well, there are places that have iDEN service but no Sprint CDMA coverage for a few miles. Maybe "markets" wasn't the best choice of word, but I'm particularly referring to these areas.

Sent from my HTC Titan using Board Express

Unfortunately they will most likely be without coverage. Unless the reason there is iDEN there and no Sprint coverage is because of the increased propigation that 800MHz offers. For instance, if there is a cell site that has both Sprint and iDEN currently, the coverage of 1900 CDMA may fall short of the 800 iDEN coverage. Once 800 CDMA rolls out on that CDMA site, everyone who was covered by the iDEN signal eminating from the cell site would have Sprint coverage. In instances where it was a separate iDEN site that was providing coverage, there will likely not be Sprint coverage.

• Like 1

Look at Scott getting his S4GRU geek on. Good job! :tu:

• Like 2

Look at Scott getting his S4GRU geek on. Good job! :tu:

3 months ago, I would have given the old "deer in the headlights" look to a question like that.

• Like 1