LG G Flex 2 [FCC ID ZNFLS996]

NateC

2fa5327dc46a8f88ad2df1d6eb9bb420.jpg

You will buy the LG G Flex 2...

You will buy the LG G Flex 2...

AJ

• Like 1

Moar pictures!

No but really can we get a few of the actual phone?

edited: cause pictures

Thanks! That red color was really a stupendous choice by Sprint it pops in the pictures. Is it just as good in person?

Thanks! That red color was really a stupendous choice by Sprint it pops in the pictures. Is it just as good in person?

Yes.

When it comes to phones with "different" colors, I am not sure if they look good because of the color, or if they look good just because they are different.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Nice, but question, Is that the one for the U.S. (red colored Sprint version) or the the overseas version that the media is putting out left and right in reviews today?

TS

EDIT :

Sorry, I read that wrong. It looks like most reviews (that I have seen) are the Korean version.

Pre-orders start tomorrow. Available March 13th. http://newsroom.sprint.com/blogs/devices-apps-and-services/lg-g-flex2-from-sprint-available-on-march-13-preorder-begins-on-feb-20.htm $21 per month on Easy Pay. $504 SRP

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

holy crap thats awesome! it will actually be cheaper per month for me to upgrade to this phone from my original Flex payment!!! :D is this going to be the 32gig 3gig RAM one?

just hope after reading the reviews they get the overheating/performance issues nailed down

I had planned order this on pre-order but reading some of the reviews the last couple days they all seem to talk about sluggish performance. I'm a little reluctant now and might just wait for the M9 so that I can compare both reviews.

I had planned order this on pre-order but reading some of the reviews the last couple days they all seem to talk about sluggish performance. I'm a little reluctant now and might just wait for the M9 so that I can compare both reviews.

Two of the two reviews I've read have mentioned sluggish performance due to CPU throttling (usually a heat problem.)  Looks like the rumors for the SD810 regarding heat issues were true.

EDIT: The M9 is what I'm eyeing.  We'll see if it's software related or an actual chipset issue with the M9 reviews.

I'm interested to see how the SD810 progresses from the Flex2 into the G4.  One would think software optimizations from Qualcomm and the manufacturesr should improve efficiency.  We shall see.

When doing a fresh sync of all my stuff on initial setup the device got warm, but no warmer than any of my other devices. There was definitely random sluggishness. I couldn't really get it to be sluggish on demand. 98% of the time it was snappy as heck.

• Like 2

When doing a fresh sync of all my stuff on initial setup the device got warm, but no warmer than any of my other devices. There was definitely random sluggishness. I couldn't really get it to be sluggish on demand. 98% of the time it was snappy as heck.

nice! thats the thing with benchmarks vs real world usage, you aren't going to be running benchmarks all the time so if there are issues with overheating and throttling during benchmarks that doesn't mean there will be issues with your general day to day usage.

does it have 3gig RAM on it? or is it just 2?

thanks!

nice! thats the thing with benchmarks vs real world usage, you aren't going to be running benchmarks all the time so if there are issues with overheating and throttling during benchmarks that doesn't mean there will be issues with your general day to day usage.

does it have 3gig RAM on it? or is it just 2?

thanks!

I would not take my limited amount of time with the phone as "proof" that it doesn't overheat. I used it for a total of about 4 hours.

pre-order page is up :)

http://shop.sprint.com/mysprint/shop/phone_details.jsp?prodId=dvc8760002prd&deviceSKUId=88100092&flow=AAL&planSKUId=&ptn=&tabId=dt_phones&defaultContractTerm=

there is also a free case offer if you pre-order

Free case offer:Limited time offer.  While supplies last.  Must purchase an LG G Flex2 from 2/20/15 - 3/12/15.  LG Quick Circle™ Folio Case will be delivered in the same color as the device ordered.  Case will be shipped separately from the phone, and will arrive on or before 4/15/15.  Online only, Not available in retail stores. Value $59.99.

and now that the specs are up i see that its the 2gig RAM version.

EDIT: and apparently i can't pre-order it :( i'm on framily with the yearly upgrade option and when i signed into my account its got a message directing me to go to a store since i have to trade in my current phone. wonder if there is a way to pre-order so i can get the free case.... 

The reviews that suggested sluggishness seemed to think it was because they got a Korean version that was filled with levels of bloatware not normal this side of the Pacific. Also there was no cellular connectivity and all testing was done wifi.

• Like 2

The reviews that suggested sluggishness seemed to think it was because they got a Korean version that was filled with levels of bloatware not normal this side of the Pacific. Also there was no cellular connectivity and all testing was done wifi.

I bet the Korean version had 3GB of RAM.

Sent from my M8