Google Nexus 6 by Motorola Users Thread

WiWavelength

I get you. Still think that notification is the easiest

two drags down and a stretch click vs two rapid clicks near my thumb. But I agree its really convenient if you only use it once in a while.

Edit: three if you count home since I have it in a folder

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I see your point sometimes the nexus 6 notification is not easy to reach

two drags down and a stretch click vs two rapid clicks near my thumb. But I agree its really convenient if you only use it once in a while.

Edit: three if you count home since I have it in a folder

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

When you write "lol," just know that we are laughing at you, not laughing with you.

AJ

• Like 1

No engineering screen is a bummer. I was trying to see if it would tell me if carrier aggregation was around.

I gaurentee there is an engineering screen. We just haven't found it yet! Need to friend a Motorola person and get them to spill the bucket on this for us!

because i don't want to swipe down twice to get to it then hit it.

the 'lol' thing gets real old, just sayin.

I believe you can swipe down with 2 fingers and it does the same things as swiping down twice. 

• Like 1

So something I noticed today. My Nexus 6 is performing much better on 3G than the GS5 did. Speeds are much better. I know its nothing compared to LTE. But for a congested area not to bad. Also note that I am on 1x800. On 1x800 on the GS5 I have never gotten any better than .4 down and .3 up.

Not sure if its the phone performing better or what but my once useless 3g actually is now somewhat more usable. Lol.

Well since apparently I cannot upload pics to here my speeds were 1.04 down and .79 up from the speedtest app.

So something I noticed today. My Nexus 6 is performing much better on 3G than the GS5 did. Speeds are much better. I know its nothing compared to LTE. But for a congested area not to bad. Also note that I am on 1x800. On 1x800 on the GS5 I have never gotten any better than .4 down and .3 up.

Not sure if its the phone performing better or what but my once useless 3g actually is now somewhat more usable. Lol.

Well since apparently I cannot upload pics to here my speeds were 1.04 down and .79 up from the speedtest app.

Motorola makes killer radios in there devices.

No engineering screen is a bummer. I was trying to see if it would tell me if carrier aggregation was around.

How in the world would an engineering screen indicate if "carrier aggregation was around"?  Are you using the Nexus 6 on Sprint?  It does not support band 41 carrier aggregation.

AJ

For At&t and Verizon. Remember I use all 4 carriers.

How in the world would an engineering screen indicate if "carrier aggregation was around"? Are you using the Nexus 6 on Sprint? It does not support band 41 carrier aggregation.

AJ

For At&t and Verizon. Remember I use all 4 carriers.

VZW does not do carrier aggregation -- its band 13 infrastructure is too old.  And I have seen no indication that the Nexus 6 supports carrier aggregation at all, not even for AT&T.

AJ