Google Nexus 6 by Motorola Users Thread

WiWavelength

Let us know if it includes Wi-Fi calling.

Sent from my Nexus 6

The Sprint version does not. I doubt it would work on the T-Mobile version either since I'm guessing T-Mobile specific stuff is hard coded.

I have a feeling Sprint won't get it until they roll out the back end for VoLTE.

Sent from my Nexus 6

• Like 2

It seems the update didn't fix the issue with scrolling. If you quickly scroll up through a long list, when it reaches the top it bounces and scrolls back down again...

Sent from my Nexus 6

anyone notice any changes with the functionality of the radio between 5.1 and 5.1.1?

I seem to have slightly less dB and see it bounce to 3G slightly more.  However, it has been one day of testing and most likely is just a placebo effect.

Updated to 5.1.1 and still missing calls when connected to WiFi with LTE, sadly this bug has not been fixed

This happens all the time?  I haven't heard of this issue.

So what does everyone feel about the m preview? I'm noticing my phone runs hotter when watching video on it. I'm really only interested in the doze feature.

Runs pretty good so far.

e58a239da169a525f08a12734a84769e.jpg

• Like 1

Updated to 5.1.1 and still missing calls when connected to WiFi with LTE, sadly this bug has not been fixed

never heard of or experienced.  maybe try a fresh install?

never heard of or experienced. maybe try a fresh install?

It would happen on 5.0 sometimes (and was likely related to the SMS issue on WiFi). For me and most people, 5.1 fixed it. I agree a fresh install might help. Also make sure the radio is up to date, or maybe even try the radio from M Developer Preview.

I'm curious what what the LTE signal is when this happens. Is it possible it's happening just because of a weak signal? Or a site related issue?

Sent from my Nexus 6

never heard of or experienced. maybe try a fresh install?

Seems to be a known issue... I have seen others on the sprint community forums complain they have the same issue.

I am completely stock unrooted.

Would I be able to activate an unlocked Nexus 6 on the Sprint network?

All nexus phones are unlocked, even if you purchase one from Sprint it will still be able to use other sims.
  • Like 1

Google has this phone on sale for a really good price. How is it on Sprint? Have it's kinks been worked out?

rocks.... amazon and best buy have both lowered the price to match too.

• Like 1

Has anyone else noticed with the android m preview the battery lasts a lot longer? I forgot to plug in my phone last night and it was around 92% I woke up with it at 89%

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

My SCP shows my N6 connected to both CDMA and LTE. I thought it could only do one at a time?

Disconnect from Wi-Fi.  Then, try to use LTE while on a CDMA1X call.  You will answer your own question soon enough...

AJ