WiWavelength

Google Nexus 6 by Motorola Users Thread

That is such a creepy gif in that G+ post.

Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor (Who).

He is kinda creepy. :)

Mav. :ninja:

Sent from my Sprint Tri-Band Nexus 6.

Can the person who said the next update would include engineering screens give any info on when we can expect the update?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

So i saw a story this morning that 5.1 had been spotted on a Nexus 6.  Anyone have any info of this?  

So i saw a story this morning that 5.1 had been spotted on a Nexus 6.  Anyone have any info of this?  

they've been on googlers n5 and n6 for a while now testing...

• Like 2

Interesting. Ting is already offering service on tmo and sprint but not necessarily on the same device at the same time. Might try it on my Motorola bought nexus 6 when Google gets it going.

I had to go back to nexus 5. How I missed having LTE and being able to text. So many duplicate texts

I had to go back to nexus 5. How I missed having LTE and being able to text. So many duplicate texts

I can honestly say that I never had the duplicate text problem. Ericsson market
  • Like 1

major major delay sms prob for me in the Lincoln, NE market (Samsung).

major major delay sms prob for me in the Lincoln, NE market (Samsung).

I am having the delay problem a lot though. I have to airplane mode it sometime to make it work.

Im in  actual lucent market.  Does it alot never on b41 though.  Delayed sent message.  Just kept saying sending.  Got my nexus 5 and no duplicates.  Its not just my n6 two buddies of mine do the same thing.  Another problem i noticed on the n6 is the burn in.   

Don't know what vendor market (austin) I'm in, but my LTE priorities seem fine, but I do have the duplicate SMS problem.

I imagine a major update is on the way due to the news about the google mvno... Hopefully it addresses these problems

• Like 1

Im in  actual lucent market.  Does it alot never on b41 though.  Delayed sent message.  Just kept saying sending.  Got my nexus 5 and no duplicates.  Its not just my n6 two buddies of mine do the same thing.  Another problem i noticed on the n6 is the burn in.   

I had a little burn in of the softbuttons but it only could be seen on the color gray. Inverted the colors for 8 hours and everything is good.

Has anyone running stock seen an OTA yet?

Nothing yet with stock. 

Images are up for N5, N7, N10

Prb won't drop till vzws n6 drops

Prb won't drop till vzws n6 drops

Supposed to be out on Thursday so not long to wait. :)

Mav. :ninja:

Sent from my Sprint Tri-Band Nexus 6.

I just want the multiple texts and random appl closes to stop and the dialer menu to check bands.