WiWavelength

DUekHoU.jpg?1
Model: XT1103

Processor: 2.7 GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 APQ8084
Display: Quad HD Super AMOLED

• 5.92 inches / 1440 x 2560 / 493 PPI
  • rd7sEks.jpg?1

LTE Bands:

• FDD-LTE (Bands 2, 4, 5, 7, 12, 13, 17, 25, 26) 
  • TD-LTE (Bands 41)

Wireless:

• 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth 4.1 wireless technology
  • NFC

Notes:

• First Fully CCA/RRPP LTE Compliant Device
  • Sprint Spark
  • HD Voice
  • Currently no Sprint VoLTE capabilities
  • Currently no Sprint Wi-Fi Calling
  • No Sprint Band 41 Carrier Aggregation
  • No SVLTE (Spark devices don't support SVLTE)
Edited by COZisBack
Rebuilt Template to Format
  • Like 2

I got a delivery at my office this morning. I will be an hour away all day. To get it I will have a 2 1/2 hour drive including driving home.

I guess I will get it tomorrow... Or not. Lol

Take a long lunch.  Should be worth the drive.  ;)

• Like 1

Take a long lunch. Should be worth the drive. ;)

Lol.... If I could I would, However; I have keys and I can get it after I am done, but that brings me to a 5:30pm departure time and a 6:45 arrival time then an hour and a half ride home.

Edited by QWIKSTRIKE
  • Like 1

Lol.... If I could I would, However; I have keys and I can get it after I am done, but that brings me to a 5:30pm departure time and a 6:45 arrival time then an hour and a half ride home.

The struggle is real... first world problems... :lol:

• Like 3

My struggle is I'm going to be in Orlando when my phone eventually arrives. I too shipped it to work. I might have a coworker ship it to me. How big is the box can it fit in a medium FedEx?

If you sign up for the FedEx service that notifies you when a shipping label has been created for your address, they may let you change the destination. In other words, you could reroute it to Florida I think. You may have to pay a ~$20 fee to reroute the package, but that's still cheaper than re-sending it.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I bought from the GP store on 11/12. I'm sure its going to be ups. Once I get a tracking number I'm going to attempt to reroute but I don't think it will happen since my work place is a hotel and idk if that raises red flags. I would ship it ups but we deal with FedEx.

• Like 1

I bought from the GP store on 11/12. I'm sure its going to be ups. Once I get a tracking number I'm going to attempt to reroute but I don't think it will happen since my work place is a hotel and idk if that raises red flags. I would ship it ups but we deal with FedEx.

Ahh, yeah that could be a problem. With both UPS and FedEx you need to verify your address/identity by answering credit report style questions. So I doubt your work address would quality.

That being said, if they leave a delivery slip you can use the number of that to reroute it I think.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Be sure to give us any RF performance comparisons between this and your old device!  :D

Coming up on the next episode of "This Old Device" with your host, Robert Vila...

AJ

• Like 5

SOOOO CLOSE I can drive to it...  I would if I could, but UPS said I cannot, its at a facility 30 minutes from my home, and its going to a different facility an hour from my home to be delivered tomorrow by end of day....  So close I could feel it.  

phone.png

Yessir

Damn...  I kind of want to stop by a Sprint store on my way home and grab one, but my wife would kill me.  Already bought 3 phones in the last 9 months including the iPhone 6 only 2 months ago.  :unsure:   but...but......  I miss Android.

• Like 1