Sprint offering unlimited minutes to customers on older plans

nahum365

Why is everyone freaking out over delivery.sprint.com so badly? The domain has been around forever for Sprint internal marketing stuff. For example, it hosts the EPRP signup page, too. 

http://delivery.sprint.com/m/p/nxt/epc/epclanding.asp

And used to host the discount verification page.

what code and email do I use?

IMG_20141204_191512~21.jpg

What does "$15 service credit eligible lines" mean?

We are on ED1500 and my number is out of contract with a Nexus 5 and it shows the service credit on the letter they sent by FedFx.

Does it mean we get $15 credit each month on my line without changing anything?

Cool thanks.  Hopefully SERO-P is eligible.  The free minutes are a very nice gesture.  Really costs nothing extra to give either.  Id love to score that free extra line though.  Would love to convert someone over.

Would love to see SERO-P customers eligible for this.  SERO folks were part of the group during the rough times of Sprint back in 2007.

attachicon.gif IMG_20141204_191512~21.jpg

What does "$15 service credit eligible lines" mean?

We are on ED1500 and my number is out of contract with a Nexus 5 and it shows the service credit on the letter they sent by FedFx.

Does it mean we get $15 credit each month on my line without changing anything?

No, you get a $15 credit if you sign up for a $20 lease.

Sent from my Sprint LG G3

Bonus minutes? Wouldnt it be nice if the bonus minutes you didnt use help re pay your bill? lol I guess thats just my idea lol

I was thinking the same thing. At least take $25-30 off my bill every month in exchange lol. I hardly ever used 450 minutes.

• Like 1

I was thinking the same thing. At least take $25-30 off my bill every month in exchange lol. I hardly ever used 450 minutes.

You can take 20-30 off your bill just switch to the 60/50 plan and buy your phone outright.....
  • Like 1

You can take 20-30 off your bill just switch to the 60/50 plan and buy your phone outright.....

No thanks to that! Sticking with my old plan!