Sprint offering unlimited minutes to customers on older plans

nahum365

Seems kinda like a shell site to me...  I tried http://delivery.sprint.com to see what it pulls up and i get something from Acxiom Digital...  

I would highly recommend calling sprint about this before entering any of your info into that page.  Just saying.  Especially when this isn't posted by a sponsor/admin.  I apologize if I am wrong.

• Like 2

Seems like Sprint's trying to get rid of minute-based plans completely? Or maybe just a "loyalty perk"? Either way, I don't see any reason not to sign up.

http://delivery.sprint.com/m/p/nxt/big/index.asp?ECID=vanity:unlimitedoffer

Hmm. Not an HTTPS address and the subdomain of delivery.sprint.com goes to a marketing website. I'm a little hesitant to put in my info.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

i threw my info in.  i like to live dangerously. :ninja:   The way that page and the page after it are worded, it seems as though it is meant for employees in stores or something.  regardless, the wording on the next page mentions it being sent off for verification and then approval and it will show on customers next billing statement.  I am on SERO-P so it probably does not apply to me anyways but honestly, i essentially have unlimited minutes anyways.

• Like 1

i threw my info in.  i like to live dangerously. :ninja:   The way that page and the page after it are worded, it seems as though it is meant for employees in stores or something.  regardless, the wording on the next page mentions it being sent off for verification and then approval and it will show on customers next billing statement.  I am on SERO-P so it probably does not apply to me anyways but honestly, i essentially have unlimited minutes anyways.

Let us know how it goes!

• Like 1

Why is everyone freaking out over delivery.sprint.com so badly? The domain has been around forever for Sprint internal marketing stuff. For example, it hosts the EPRP signup page, too. 

http://delivery.sprint.com/m/p/nxt/epc/epclanding.asp

And used to host the discount verification page.

• Like 2

Thanks for being the guinea pig, would be cool to convert my SERO-P to unlimited minutes too even though I've never even come close to using 500 anytime minutes in 9 years.

Confirmed in internal correspondence to Preferred Retailers & Dealers:

New Holiday Thank You Offers to Customers - Preferred Retailers and Certified Dealers
For the first time ever, Sprint launches one of its most lucrative offers to its best customers.

On top of all the great offers we recently launched, the "Holiday Thank You" offer launches Wednesday, 11/19/14 to over four million current customers on legacy plans such as Everything Data, Everything Data Share, Everything Plus and Unlimited My Way plans.

This is a special "thank you" from our new CEO, Marcelo Claure.

There are a variety of specific offers to convey our thanks to customers for their loyalty.

Based on customer's accounts, they will receive offers for one or more of the following:

Talk without Limits - Your plan will include unlimited talk minutes while on the Sprint network to anywhere in the US (for customers on legacy plans with limited voice minutes).Latest Phone for $5 a month - You'll now be able to get a new iPhone 6 (16GB) or Samsung Galaxy S5 for only $5 a month with $0 down (with your existing rate plan).That translates into a $360 savings over two years.Free 12 Months of Service When You Add a New Line to Your Account - Just in time for holiday giving, you can add a line to your Sprint account.Your new line will also include free unlimited talk, text and data while on the Sprint network for 12 months.You simply pay for the first partial month and get 12 months free.20% Accessory Discount: Participation at Dealer Discretion - As an added gift from us to you, take 20% off select accessories.Beyond chargers and hands-free headsets, you'll find that perfect gift for the music lover, fitness fanatic or social gamer on your list.It's a special offer just for loyal customers.

• Like 11

I have no idea.  I only know what the memo says that I posted.  

Cool thanks.  Hopefully SERO-P is eligible.  The free minutes are a very nice gesture.  Really costs nothing extra to give either.  Id love to score that free extra line though.  Would love to convert someone over.

• Like 3

Confirmed in internal correspondence to Preferred Retailers & Dealers:

I wouldn't mind them letting my youngest brother on our ED 1500 plan. But we already have 5 lines. Tried earlier this year to get him on it and CS wouldn't budge.

Sent from my LG-LS980

Why is everyone freaking out over delivery.sprint.com so badly? The domain has been around forever for Sprint internal marketing stuff. For example, it hosts the EPRP signup page, too. 

http://delivery.sprint.com/m/p/nxt/epc/epclanding.asp

And used to host the discount verification page.

I was just saying check into it.  Thats all.

• Like 1

Correct me if I'm wrong, but newest phone for $5 a month is leasing it correct? What if we don't want to lease it being on a 2 year contract on these old school plans?

Sweet! I can get unlimited minutes on my framily plan now ;)

/Kinda wishing I wouldn't have left the legacy plan I had now...

I don't think framily is included;

ensure the plan is eligible and the customer is on Everything Data, Everything Plus or Everything Data Share Plan.

Being on ED1500 and having unlimited any mobile any time, we barely use any minutes. With 4 people on the plan we barely ever go over 700 minutes. Unlimited minutes is nice but doesn't really matter for us.

• Like 6