Sprint offering unlimited minutes to customers on older plans

nahum365

mine swapped from 99,999 to unlimited this morning on all my phones :(  I really enjoyed having 99,999 minutes to use!  lol.

Robert how could you like this?  lol.  I liked having my 99,999 minutes for the few hours I did...  just kidding unlimited is unlimited!  

Looks like doing the $5 thing requires an eligible upgrade

And its only $1 a month if you do it via Best Buy

http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/en_US/images/abn/2014/mob/pm/130068_Sprint_Loyalty_Service_Credit.pdf

Is an eligible upgrade 22 months or 12 months?

It would be even sweeter if Sprint dug deeper in the crates, and threw in the old Sprint Premier Program incentives on top of this for us on the ED Plan. I sure missed that!

• Like 1

It would be even sweeter if Sprint dug deeper in the crates, and threw in the old Sprint Premier Program incentives on top of this for us on the ED Plan. I sure missed that!

Sprint Premier was Great but, you can thank Apple's excessive pricing plan for killing that.
  • Like 1

Unlimited minutes worked on our everything data share plan. This couldn't have come at a better time because I've been working from home a lot and consistently using my cell for meetings, so we got dinged with overages for the first time in years. Also may be upgrading 3 of our lines to iPhone 6's with that $1/mo Best Buy lease deal before it expires on 11/30. Sweet!!

Sent from my iPhone 6 on the Now Network

• Like 3

Unlimited minutes worked on our everything data share plan. This couldn't have come at a better time because I've been working from home a lot and consistently using my cell for meetings, so we got dinged with overages for the first time in years. Also may be upgrading 3 of our lines to iPhone 6's with that $1/mo Best Buy lease deal before it expires on 11/30. Sweet!!

How do I find out if we have unlimited minutes? Is it the bonus anytime minutes?

Sent from my iPhone 6 on Crapatalk

How do I find out if we have unlimited minutes? Is it the bonus anytime minutes?

Look for "bonus minutes" on your usage tab. It appeared effective the day I signed up. See example:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416805922.493368.jpg

Look for "bonus minutes" on your usage tab. It appeared effective the day I signed up. See example:

attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416805922.493368.jpg

Awesome! That's what I thought that was. Thanks! I didn't read the entire thing but is the unlimited minutes indefinite?

Awesome! That's what I thought that was. Thanks! I didn't read the entire thing but is the unlimited minutes indefinite?

It better be! I don't see why they would take it away from us unless we abused it with roaming off network and using thousands of minutes by doing something like attempting to cancel Comcast cable out in the middle of South Dakota

• Like 4

It better be! I don't see why they would take it away from us unless we abused it with roaming off network and using thousands of minutes by doing something like attempting to cancel Comcast cable out in the middle of South Dakota

The newer plans with unlimited minutes still have roaming limits that are a separate pool. I don't remember what it is exactly, but it was something like 800 minutes.

The newer plans with unlimited minutes still have roaming limits that are a separate pool. I don't remember what it is exactly, but it was something like 800 minutes.

The unlimited minutes are while on the Sprint network.

Sent from my Sprint LG G3

• Like 1

I just got an oversized envelope containing a letter from Marcelo thanking us for our loyal business and explaining how to take advantage of these offers. Really cool! I'm glad they're finally acknowledging longtime customers, and that they are making sure that people know how to use the promotions.

• Like 1

I was able to take advantage of the free 12 months of service at a corporate sprint store. It went very smooth with no issues. Not too keen on having installment billing but hey it's only $22 extra dollars a month but I do plan to pay off this phone within 3 months.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Edited by derrph

I was able to take advantage of the free 12 months of service at a corporate sprint store. It went very smooth with no issues. Not too keen on having installment billing but hey it's only $22 extra dollars a month but I do plan to pay off this phone within 3 months.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

By going the installment plan route did they add the line with a 2 year agreement required?

Reason I ask is that I'm thinking of offering up a line free for a year to a family member but at the end of the 12 months if they can't/wont pay me for the line for some reason I didn't want to be stuck paying for it myself for another year.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

By going the installment plan route did they add the line with a 2 year agreement required?

Reason I ask is that I'm thinking of offering up a line free for a year to a family member but at the end of the 12 months if they can't/wont pay me for the line for some reason I didn't want to be stuck paying for it myself for another year.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

The line was with 24 months (2 years) agreement with the installment billing. But I was told that I could do the leasing option for 12,24 or 30 months.

With the installment billing I was told that I would have to pay the monthly installment price for the phone each month and I'll be credited for the actual plan per month. So I think in your case the leasing option for a year might be your best option. I would call your local store to verify that the 12 month leasing option can be used.

Sent from my iPhone 6+