SCHEDULE MAP PROMOTION...still going on for those interested

S4GRU

For those who are still interested, I am still honoring the $30 Personal Schedule Map Promotion for now.  I have received a few requests via message.  And since I will not start updating Premier & Honored Schedule Maps until the weekend after Thanksgiving, you can get still get your maps now if you don't want to wait.  I will remove this thread when we are no longer providing these personal maps.  See more info below.

NOVEMBER PERSONAL SCHEDULE MAP WITH B41/B26 UPDATES PROMOTION

For $30 per market, I will make you a personal schedule map of any market(s) you choose.  It will include any updates to the schedule since the October 1st data data date.  Go ahead and make a donation to S4GRU's PayPal account.  List in the notes section which market(s) you want, or send via PM after making the donation.  The cost is $30 per market.  You can order as many markets as you're willing to fund.  You need to provide me a valid Gmail address to share the map with, if you do not participate in the last promotion.

I cannot make any guarantees that the data will have the info you're hoping it will.  But it will have any changes to the schedule since the last update, including any B26/B41 acceptances, as of November 1st (current B41 & B26 acceptances are from October 1st, even if posted recently).  If for some reason the market you choose has not had any updates, I will let you choose another market.  This is a fundraiser for S4GRU to help us get through the very lean Holiday months.  We will not be able to grant refunds, and your contributions are donations to help fund S4GRU and not a pay for subscription service of any kind.

After your donation, I will work hard to get you the update within 24 hours.  The Google Fusion Map will be shared with your Gmail address you provided and I will send you a PM notifying you that it is ready.  If we experience high demand, it may take more than 24 hours.  But I will keep you updated with progress by PM's if there is any slippage.  We can only do this via Google Docs.

Map donations will be added to your totals and will count toward future Premier Sponsor and Honored Premier upgrades.  Recent donations cannot be counted toward these new maps, as this promotion is designed to increase our current financials.  But we thank you for your past support.  The maps are not allowed to be shared with others.  They will need to wait until it posts in the threads or donate to get advance info themselves.

It will eventually be posted in the Honored Premier and Premier Sponsor threads.  But it will likely take several weeks to complete that project and markets will be released in random order like last time.  Support S4GRU and get your update early.  I thank you all for your continued support.

• Like 2

I'm not going to be working on Premier Schedule Maps for over another week still.  If you want to get a sneak peak of your market, and help support S4GRU, consider contributing $30 and getting your own Google Docs map.  See details above.

OK, we now will offer a discount for the schedule/acceptance maps we have already made.  The following maps can be had for a $20 donation:

• Alabama
  • Albuquerque
  • Austin
  • Boston
  • Central Iowa
  • Central Jersey
  • Charlotte
  • Chicago
  • Cincinnati
  • Colorado
  • Columbus
  • DFW
  • East Kentucky
  • East Iowa
  • East Texas
  • Ft. Wayne/South Bend
  • GA/SC Coast
  • Gulf Coast
  • Hawaii
  • Indianapolis
  • Jacksonville
  • Kansas
  • Missouri
  • LA Metro
  • Long Island
  • Louisiana
  • Milwaukee
  • Minnesota
  • Nashville
  • New Orleans
  • New York City
  • North Wisconsin
  • Oklahoma
  • Orange County
  • Oregon/SW Washington
  • Phoenix
  • Pittsburgh
  • Raleigh/Durham
  • Riverside/San Bernardino
  • San Diego
  • South Bay
  • Southern Connecticut
  • South Texas
  • Upstate NY Central
  • Utah
  • Washington D.C.
  • West Iowa/Nebraska
  • West Kentucky
  • West Michigan
  • West Washington

All other market maps are still available for $30.  Please make a donation to the S4GRU PayPal account for the appropriate amount and list the market(s) and your Google Docs email address.  Help support S4GRU through the Holidays.  We thank you in advance for considering purchasing a map and supporting S4GRU.

Robert

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...