iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

Animations are sluggish in 8.2. It's painful on my 6 at times.

It's even worse on 8.3. I blame the amount of ram given to us. Lol, 1GB in 2014 common Apple stop being so cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

These are by far my best stats at 50% battery remaining since I've owned the phone. Looks like 8.2 is pretty solid with battery life

ad103ea6119c7e185b3ab40444f5543d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6+

I think I'm gonna downgrade cause 8.3 is annoying with all these bugs. The only plus is the new emojis but idc bout those cause they don't even work correctly. Apple taking they sweet time releasing these betas I swear.

That's pretty good. I've been steady on 8.1.2 because I didn't want all the bugs and stuff that the other releases were having and I kinda wanted to jail break for cellular info, but I think I might just update and eventually someone will jailbreak 8.2 or 8.3 or whatever haha.

• Like 1

Has anyone else completely stopped receiving tapatalk notifications? I haven't had a single notification since that update a week or so ago.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

I have Tapatalk installed on my iPad and iPhone, notifications only happen on my iPad.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

8.3 has my phone all types of laggy. The animations can barely make it through without stuttering. Idky it started doing this all of a sudden. I'm gonna take it off and downgrade to 8.2. I'll probably go back when Beta 3 or 4 of 8.3 comes around but I can't stick it out with my phone acting like this.

8.3 has my phone all types of laggy. The animations can barely make it through without stuttering. Idky it started doing this all of a sudden. I'm gonna take it off and downgrade to 8.2. I'll probably go back when Beta 3 or 4 of 8.3 comes around but I can't stick it out with my phone acting like this.

Just disable those stock animations. I've had them disabled since iOS 7. Settings - general - accessibility - reduce motion: ON.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Well...it is a beta

• Like 1

Just disable those stock animations. I've had them disabled since iOS 7. Settings - general - accessibility - reduce motion: ON.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Lol that's the funny part I've had that on since iOS 7 as well.

Well...it is a beta

That my good sir is true but never have any of my betas run this bad especially on the latest phone. It was lagging like an iPhone 4 lol [emoji24]

Edited by IsaiahL

Idk if it's just me but doesn't the Tapatalk app work so much better on LTE? I feel like the forums load 10x faster when I'm on my data than when I'm on WiFi lol.

Enrolled in the public beta. Currently running 8.3

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

That's cool how is it?

Enrolled in the public beta. Currently running 8.3

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

I'm holding off until iPhone 6+ #3 shows it isn't defective. Yes, it was just replaced about an hour ago. :unsure:

• Like 1