iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

Yup. Strangely, my 5S has gone back to PRL 51104 from 55022. Hmm...

On the bright side, after 2 weeks of trying, my 5S is finally unlocked by Sprint. I have finally reached the promised land! Now to go sell it so I can get a 6 plus. :)

-Anthony

Hmmm.  With all of the updates, I am still on PRL 51104.  Even updated (##UPDATE#) after iOS 8.2.

• Like 1

I'm really only noticing one issue with 8.2 so far: tapping the home button takes like 3 seconds to light up the screen. Anyone else? That's kind of annoying.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

I'm really only noticing one issue with 8.2 so far: tapping the home button takes like 3 seconds to light up the screen. Anyone else? That's kind of annoying.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Mine seems to be instant, so it could be something that is going on with your phone. Have you tried a soft reset?

-Anthony

Mine seems to be instant, so it could be something that is going on with your phone. Have you tried a soft reset?

-Anthony

Yeah, it's doing it, then it won't, then it's back. Maybe the OS just needs to "break in" for a little bit. Other than that, it seems nice and snappy.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Yeah, it's doing it, then it won't, then it's back. Maybe the OS just needs to "break in" for a little bit. Other than that, it seems nice and snappy.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

I've noticed it this evening. Especially in the dark. Screen comes on but won't show the home screen for a bit. I found that toggling Touch ID for unlock helped for me.

Sent from my iPhone 6

I've noticed it this evening. Especially in the dark. Screen comes on but won't show the home screen for a bit. I found that toggling Touch ID for unlock helped for me.

Sent from my iPhone 6

Exactly. What did you do? Toggle it off then back on?

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Am I the only one that feels like the Apple Watch icon on the home screen doesn't fit at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does seem out of place.  This is also true with the health app.

Look at it this way.  If we all want the stylish watch, it is only $10K...  I would rather have a Rolex....

For some reason I've never been able to use the SprintZone app. What little of it I can see looks nice though! One of these years I'll get around to calling Sprint, but with the app being pretty bad in the past I never had much of an incentive to want to use it vs the mobile site in Safari.

For you guys that use the Sprint Zone app, what permissions do you have under your sprint.com account (log in to sprint.com > My Preferences > Allow access to my account > Permissions column)?

Support is telling me to take my phone into a service center but to me this seems more like an account provisioning/access issue.

My permissions are:

Manage users and account

• Allow access
  • Change plans
  • Add a phone
  • Pay and update your bill
  • See minutes used
  • Check upgrade status

Well, it's time to take my phone back to Apple. It's overheated 3 times. 1st was one evening and my friend made a call and couldn't hardly have it near her ear, and the 2nd time was yesterday and the third was today.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk 3.1.1

What's your carrier listed as on Sprint with 8.2. Still 18.0?

Sent from my iPhone 6+

FYI: I'm running 8.3 beta 2 and my Carrier is 18.0.4

Edited by ZebraDude

So who is getting the Apple watch? I'll prolly end up getting the 42mm sport space grey once I see one in person and try it out to know I like it for sure.

When I get a job that'll be my first big investment. I'm trying to decide to between getting a Gold MacBook or a 13/15" MacBook Pro.

When I get a job that'll be my first big investment. I'm trying to decide to between getting a Gold MacBook or a 13/15" MacBook Pro.

If you are going to do anything that needs high performance, nothing less than the 13" MacBook Pro.

• Like 1

So who is getting the Apple watch? I'll prolly end up getting the 42mm sport space grey once I see one in person and try it out to know I like it for sure.

I'm not sure what size yet, but I know for sure I'm getting it in Sport with the Blue band.

• Like 1

I'm not sure what size yet, but I know for sure I'm getting it in Sport with the Blue band.

I have a watch that's 38mm now and it's a little small on my wrist. I want something a little bigger so unless the 42 is unruly that'll be what I go with. Being in a professional sales setting I don't think the colored bands would be appropriate for me I gotta stick with the boring colors unfortunately. [emoji34]

Animations are sluggish in 8.2. It's painful on my 6 at times.

A few of you guys have said its slow and sluggish. My phone has been pretty damn good to be honest. Maybe try a restore? I restored mine a little bit before the update came out and I've had zero issues so far.