iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

For some reason I've never been able to use the SprintZone app. What little of it I can see looks nice though! One of these years I'll get around to calling Sprint, but with the app being pretty bad in the past I never had much of an incentive to want to use it vs the mobile site in Safari.

IMG_0050.jpg

FINALLY!!!!! IOS got the updated Sprint zone app that android has had for a while now! 038c2e2f8ab15e1075cf840ba6e93568.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, wow. Another app that gets a makeover, and still doesn't support the iPhone 6/6+ screen. It's pathetic at this point in time.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

• Like 1

12bca00a016ff9377484f0a17dcea6aa.jpg

I don't remember ever sending a single picture message (besides iMessage of course), let alone "6 GB" worth of them

6GB? That's whack! Something at Sprint screwed up.

Edit: I think they put the wrong thing on there. Mine says 4GB.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk 3.1.1

Oh, wow. Another app that gets a makeover, and still doesn't support the iPhone 6/6+ screen. It's pathetic at this point in time.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

There's other things in this app that could stand to be improved from a design standpoint.

2295a5c0db1430bab949505dd7c14d5d.jpg

1. Tint color for UI elements. Don't use that iOS standard blue; it's so easy to unify your app by using that teal!

9972ceedaf1cefe67f5eb2fb1b3f2545.jpg

2. All of the sprint TV adverts are using a muted charcoal gray instead of black. Seeing black with that blue tint is rough. Teal & charcoal? Winner!

• Like 2

12bca00a016ff9377484f0a17dcea6aa.jpg

I don't remember ever sending a single picture message (besides iMessage of course), let alone "6 GB" worth of them

Ha...

a93e62007968296c9ed588b7344353f5.jpg

[emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

• Like 2

Why is Sprint measuring mms in gigabytes? Is that normal? And how many thousand mms pictures have you sent to reach 180gb? Yeeesh. :)

Sent from my iPhone 6+

It's a mistake. The GB should not be there.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk 3.1.1

Why is Sprint measuring mms in gigabytes? Is that normal? And how many thousand mms pictures have you sent to reach 180gb? Yeeesh. :)

Sent from my iPhone 6+

He's just sent 180 picture messages, 180GB worth is definitely close to impossible.

• Like 1

This really just showed me how easy it is to get through 4G data. I alone have used 2.1GB of 4G data. That's just me. Now let's imagine I was on AT&T with a 10GB family plan. Me and my whole family would've went through our data within the first 2 weeks. This is why I love Sprint and I will never ever leave them.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

I was really disappointed when I opened it to find it still has no iPhone 6/6+ optimization. It's beyond pathetic and annoying and something I will never understand. Why update an app giving it a completely new UI and not add support to devices across the board?

Edited by IsaiahL
  • Like 1

I was really disappointed when I opened it to find it still has no iPhone 6/6+ optimization. It's beyond pathetic and annoying and something I will never understand. Why update an app giving it a completely new UI and not add support to devices across the board?

I think Apple has a deadline in place for ios8/64-bit compatibility. They need to tack on iPhone 6/6+ screen compatibility, or you're pulled from the App Store. I have at least half of my daily apps still stretched to the max and looking terrible. Apps that are from massive corporations. Unacceptable.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

• Like 1

I think Apple has a deadline in place for ios8/64-bit compatibility. They need to tack on iPhone 6/6+ screen compatibility, or you're pulled from the App Store. I have at least half of my daily apps still stretched to the max and looking terrible. Apps that are from massive corporations. Unacceptable.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

The deadline for the 64-Bit compatability ended last month. The should add a Screen compatibility deadline. I think if they did that things would go a lot faster. But I think they're not going to that because of they did that they would probably lose a lot of their apps because most wouldn't meet the deadline.

What does it look like without updated screen compatibility? Do they just get stretched to fit the new screen sizes?

Yeah basically it looks like a 5s screen on a 6. It's pixalated and gross and I imagine it's worse on the 6+

Yeah basically it looks like a 5s screen on a 6. It's pixalated and gross and I imagine it's worse on the 6+

I've owned both, and it's far worse. The expanded keyboard is impossible to type on. You start getting used to the normal size, and then open up a stretched app, and it's typo city.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

• Like 2

What's your carrier listed as on Sprint with 8.2. Still 18.0?

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Yup. Strangely, my 5S has gone back to PRL 51104 from 55022. Hmm...

On the bright side, after 2 weeks of trying, my 5S is finally unlocked by Sprint. I have finally reached the promised land! Now to go sell it so I can get a 6 plus. :)

-Anthony

• Like 2