iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

These photos are awesome. I wish I could save them as my background but Apple's not letting me [emoji20][emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Those are all some really awesome photos! One thing that I'll always give Apple over the competition is their camera. Coming from me, an Android fanboy, most OEM's simply can't replicate the iPhone's camera.

In Android our cameras will outperform an iPhone's in certain scenarios but as an all around camera, the iPhone takes the cake.

• Like 1

Those are all some really awesome photos! One thing that I'll always give Apple over the competition is their camera. Coming from me, an Android fanboy, most OEM's simply can't replicate the iPhone's camera.

In Android our cameras will outperform an iPhone's in certain scenarios but as an all around camera, the iPhone takes the cake.

Just took this. Some minor tweaking on VSCO cam and nothing else. Just a filter was added. I've always loved the iPhone for its camera and they just keep impressing me.

ecf5241eb03feaf219f1b9e32cca8bc5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

• Like 2

You guys can check out my VSCO Grid. All M8 photos with the exception of a few EVO 4G LTE photos far back.

I would have to say that the iPhone and the HTC M8 are probably the best smartphone cameras on the market currently, at least from what I have seen in my experiences.

-Anthony

• Like 3

These photos are awesome. I wish I could save them as my background but Apple's not letting me [emoji20][emoji30]

Tried to do the same thing. I may try it on the computer later. Was pretty impressed with a few of the pictures I saw on there.
  • Like 1

Tried to do the same thing. I may try it on the computer later. Was pretty impressed with a few of the pictures I saw on there.

I was thinking about going on the computer but the way my bed is set up lol it's not letting get up.

• Like 1

You guys can check out my VSCO Grid. All M8 photos with the exception of a few EVO 4G LTE photos far back.

Your photos just gave me life lol. I'm definitely gonna have to get back into photography. Such awesome things you can do with a phone camera.

• Like 1

I would have to say that the iPhone and the HTC M8 are probably the best smartphone cameras on the market currently, at least from what I have seen in my experiences.

-Anthony

That's one thing I've always said. I understand why people give the M8 flack for being lower resolution, but 9 times out of 10, when I'm taking a photo, I'm not taking it in order to crop it later. The only time I crop a photo is when I am straightening a photo and it crops it only slightly.

• Like 2

That's one thing I've always said. I understand why people give the M8 flack for being lower resolution, but 9 times out of 10, when I'm taking a photo, I'm not taking it in order to crop it later. The only time I crop a photo is when I am straightening a photo and it crops it only slightly.

Megapixels isn't everything. Apple and HTC have made that pretty clear. Samsung just doesn't get that tho and that's I say their cameras are whack lol. Just cause you have 16+ megapixels doesn't mean the photo is gonna come out good

• Like 1

Unrelated. What's everyone's thoughts on Samsung and the new phone? I think it's hilarious they trashed Apple last holiday season and now they're following right in their footsteps.

I don't like Samsung. Lol never have never will. Well I like everything else they produce except their phones. Their home appliances are pretty cool and they make some sick TV'S, but their phones are ugly and redundant.

I don't like Samsung. Lol never have never will. Well I like everything else they produce except their phones. Their home appliances are pretty cool and they make some sick TV'S, but their phones are ugly and redundant.

I have one of their mid range smart tvs and like it a lot. I used to be an advocate for them when I worked cell phones and really only did it to have the newest device. Nothing really stuck out to me as far as the phone went when I had them; except for water resistance on the S5. That was pretty cool.
  • Like 1

I have one of their mid range smart tvs and like it a lot. I used to be an advocate for them when I worked cell phones and really only did it to have the newest device. Nothing really stuck out to me as far as the phone went when I had them; except for water resistance on the S5. That was pretty cool.

Thumbs up to them for having water resistant phones I think that's cool, but I've never liked the phones itself and touchwiz is terrible. I always said that if I ever decided to switch to Android I would get HTC phone or a Nexus.

I love the HTC One both M7 & M8. They're just beautiful, I partially like it because it reminds me so much of the iPhone with its aluminum elegance lol. And I'd get a Nexus because it's as close to stock Android that you can get.

http://www.apple.com/iphone/world-gallery/

Some great pics in there. God I love the camera on this thing.

VSCO is the jam. It gives me so much control over my shots.

With my kids, I'll usually burst shoot and pick a winner to edit in VSCO Cam. It turns even the most dud photos into winners.

• Like 1

Thumbs up to them for having water resistant phones I think that's cool, but I've never liked the phones itself and touchwiz is terrible. I always said that if I ever decided to switch to Android I would get HTC phone or a Nexus.

I love the HTC One both M7 & M8. They're just beautiful, I partially like it because it reminds me so much of the iPhone with its aluminum elegance lol. And I'd get a Nexus because it's as close to stock Android that you can get.

I always change out to nova launcher with some sort of icon pack on it so the stock software doesn't bother me TOO much but I know what you mean. I'd still have my Nexus if the battery didn't suck on it.

Not like the iPhone is much better nowadays though.....

One of the MAIN reasons I use an iPhone 6+ alongside my G3 is for the camera. Don't get me wrong, the G3 has a really nice camera, but it doesn't hold a candle to the iPhone 6+, especially in low-light. The 4k video on the G3 is a different animal, however.

If you guys are interested in some decent iPhone photography, you can head over to my Instagram (@carythelabelguy). Most shots are from the iPhone or s DSLR unless stated otherwise.

Sent from my LG G3 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

No need to get a nexus for aosp, you can get the best of both worlds. M8 with stock android, if that's what you really wanted. I have the GPE port on my dads M8 just so I can troubleshoot with him easier since I haven't used sense in a while.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

No need to get a nexus for aosp, you can get the best of both worlds. M8 with stock android, if that's what you really wanted. I have the GPE port on my dads M8 just so I can troubleshoot with him easier since I haven't used sense in a while.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Lol i was talk theoretically. I'll probably never leave iOS and Apple. I'm way deep in the Ecosystem and im about to add to my collection. I'm getting a Mac soon for college and I want an iPad Mini 4 when it comes out of course and I have plans to get the Apple Watch. Just call me ZayTheAppleGuy cause I'm also going to be working at the Apple Retail store [emoji24]

• Like 6

Interviewed for the retail stores a couple times. Never made it through so congrats!

Well I didn't actually interview yet. They don't take me seriously cause I haven't graduated yet but once I graduate I'll apply.

Well I didn't actually interview yet. They don't take me seriously cause I haven't graduated yet but once I graduate I'll apply.

You don't need a diploma for them to take you seriously. Unless you have a really impressive resume you're going to be sales or a demonstrator for like one to one.

You don't need a diploma for them to take you seriously. Unless you have a really impressive resume you're going to be sales or a demonstrator for like one to one.

Not even that I need a diploma it's just that when your in high school you can't work as many hours and you're not free all the time. So if they were to call me during school I won't be able to come.