COZisBack

iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

LhgiWDe.jpg?1

Model: Apple A1586 (iPhone 6) / A1524 (iPhone 6 Plus)

Processor: A8 chip with 64-bit architecture

Display: Retina HD display

• 4.7 inches / 1334 x 750 / 326 PPI (iPhone 6)
  • 5.5 inches / 1920 x 1080 / 401 PPI (iPhone 6 Plus)
  • wTb6BSk.jpg?1

Cellular Bands:

• CDMA EV-DO Rev. A and Rev. B (800, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
  • UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
  • TD-SCDMA 1900 (F), 2000 (A)
  • GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
  • FDD-LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29)
  • TD-LTE (Bands 38, 39, 40, 41)

Wireless:

• 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
  • NFC

Notes:

• First Sprint Spark capable Apple Device
  • Sprint RRPP capable
  • No Sprint Band 41 Carrier Aggregation
  • Currently No Wi-Fi calling
  • Currently no Sprint VoLTE capabilities

• No SVLTE (Spark devices don't support SVLTE)

And the Band 41 marches on...in the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus for Sprint

• Like 8

Should get my 6+ today weather permitting. Just wish my case was here. Looks like next week for that.

Still no status update from Sprint. But... I got the e-mail from UPS My Choice that I have a package from "SPCS" being delivered today. :)

• Like 4

My local sprint store and best buy had plenty of iPhone 6s for all carriers, 0 iPhone 6+ (which my wife wants).

Waiting in a healthy line at my Sprint store. I have a meeting at 9, so I hope this moves quickly. Lol

My local sprint store and best buy had plenty of iPhone 6s for all carriers, 0 iPhone 6+ (which my wife wants).

Same here... In fact now I want the plus too.

No status change on my Sprint.com order status. I hope that 4-6 weeks is a gross over estimate. Come on Sprint and Apple...over deliver!

Masa has to be doing cartwheels. The iPhone launch and Alibaba IPO on the same day.

• Like 1

Called the store this morning, guy said they should be getting the next shipment any minute and to try again in an hour

I'm in line with a bunch of T-Mobile switchers.

• Like 9

I'm in line with a bunch of T-Mobile switchers.

Did they say why?

#edgeoftown

• Like 2

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411132896.472875.jpg

That God for preorder cause I skipped a few hundred people in line. Apple got me all set up and ready to go. What I did notice was each carrier had a representative in store for any issues which I thought was good.

I also picked up b41 and best of all...no spinning spark logo!

• Like 11

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1411132896.472875.jpg

That God for preorder cause I skipped a few hundred people in line. Apple got me all set up and ready to go. What I did notice was each carrier had a representative in store for any issues which I thought was good.

I also picked up b41 and best of all...no spinning spark logo!

What download speed are you getting?

What? still no full screen field test screen? lol

Aaaaaand the 128GB Silver that I ordered isn't in the store yet. Glad it was a short line!

I'll have to try back later, I guess.

• Like 1

What download speed are you getting?

What I am getting so far but I've seen higher ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411133587.017463.jpg

• Like 2

Confirmation of Sprint stores not getting any pluses in. Stopped by my store today before work because they opened an hour early. Sadly, they told me they have not received any of the pluses in at all, not for pre orders nor for regular sell. The lady did tell me they are getting shipments daily and to call back after 3. They are telling everyone that it could be between a week and 3 weeks from the date you pre ordered before the phones come in if you ordered in store.

Confirmation of Sprint stores not getting any pluses in. Stopped by my store today before work because they opened an hour early. Sadly, they told me they have not received any of the pluses in at all, not for pre orders nor for regular sell. The lady did tell me they are getting shipments daily and to call back after 3. They are telling everyone that it could be between a week and 3 weeks from the date you pre ordered before the phones come in if you ordered in store.

That's what I was told too. I opted for the 6. It seems large enough. Makes me think the plus would just be a tad too big.

IMG_00011.png

On B41 very impressive !! 

Edit: ran one more speed test 

76Down  and 9.54Up  :tu:

• Like 18

Alright...I have the 6. Its beautiful. However, my experience was horrible. First, the guy had to ask me for my number 53523532 times. Second, he upgraded the WRONG NUMBER. Third, he set my phone up for me before I could restore from iCloud. Now I have to go back to the store after work and have them refund me the extra $100 they charged me, and put the upgrade back on my brothers account. 

And my brothers phone is not working now. JOY!  On the plus side, I picked up b41. I didn't get to do a speed test because I realized at that moment, that it was not my phone number that was upgraded!

• Like 2

Sorry to hear that you had issues with the store jamisonshaw.  From what I have read, it seems that the 6+ was not shipped (dang it).  Hopefully they will start shipping very soon.

Like the performance numbers that I am seeing.  Makes me want to get my hands on the new phone ASAP!!!

• Like 1