iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

I had quite a few issues with the 6. Have not had a single issue with the 6s. All of the quality control issues that existed in the 6 have definitely been resolved with the 6s. No more front facing issues. Cell reception issues have been resolved. The only thing I've noticed in the past few weeks is that my touch ID has slowed down..or at least it seems to have. I probably just have gotten used to it and now I expect it to be faster.

If I can't get a "proper" 6, one that has zero defects, then I'm gonna start considering upgrading, only thing is I promised myself I would wait until the iPhone 7 (that'll probably be a big disaster like the 6 with my luck), which is why I got apple care + and sure enough its coming in handy.

I'm considering a switch to a TOL Android if this doesn't get worked out.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I had quite a few issues with the 6. Have not had a single issue with the 6s. All of the quality control issues that existed in the 6 have definitely been resolved with the 6s. No more front facing issues. Cell reception issues have been resolved. The only thing I've noticed in the past few weeks is that my touch ID has slowed down..or at least it seems to have. I probably just have gotten used to it and now I expect it to be faster.

All of the defaults that were in the 6 probably came because it was a whole new design it's to be expected. Apple probably didn't refine all the kinks with the 6 they did it with the 6s and 6s Plus. But I've never heard of anyone getting that many iPhone replacements. I've had my same iPhone 6 for a whole year now. I decided I'm gonna wait for the 7 simply because it doesn't make sense to get a 6S Plus right now and then 9 months later the new one will be out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I've noticed my Touch ID has become a bit more "touchy" the past couple weeks as well. However, it's still light years better than my 6 or 5s, so I really can't complain. I really have zero complaints about my 6s. (I just jinxed it...)

Glad Tapatalk ditched their shit typeface in favor of SF (iOS 9 system font)

Me too. It looks much cleaner.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 6s Plus 128GB using Tapatalk

Glad Tapatalk ditched their shit typeface in favor of SF (iOS 9 system font)

I saw that. I still use Crapatalk on my iPad. SF and Roboto are really similar. I was surprised but it is a pretty small difference.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Okay I'm hearing and seeing commercials about Sprints LTE Plus. Is there something I need too do with my iPhone 6 to take advantage of this new service ?

As long as you are in a carrier aggregation enabled area you should be good to go.

As long as you are in a carrier aggregation enabled area you should be good to go.

iPhone 6 is not Carrier Aggregation capable on Sprint.

iPhone 6 is not Carrier Aggregation capable on Sprint.

I thought it was the 6S. [emoji30] [emoji30] [emoji30]

I thought it was the 6S. [emoji30] [emoji30] [emoji30]

It's ok. I have moments like that where I think I see 6s and it's actually 6.

• Like 1

People who ask questions or seek advice but do not update or state their Phones/Devices deserve to get slapped.

AJ

• Like 3

So with the PRL update and new carrier profile when updating to iOS 9.1, did anyone notice any changes to signal or band switching?

I know it probably hasn't been long enough...the past few days I've been having some complete drops of coverage so hopefully this resolves it.

• Like 1

So with the PRL update and new carrier profile when updating to iOS 9.1, did anyone notice any changes to signal or band switching?

I know it probably hasn't been long enough...the past few days I've been having some complete drops of coverage so hopefully this resolves it.

As you said, there hasn't been enough time yet to tell, but I'll be sure to pay attention to it over the next few days.

-Anthony

As you said, there hasn't been enough time yet to tell, but I'll be sure to pay attention to it over the next few days.

-Anthony

I feel like it broke my phone again. I can't keep a connection. Also the apple watch update broke the watch as well.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Anyone know as to why my HD calling has stopped working on my iPhone 6 and 6s?