iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

Nice i just checked my main line upgrade, and it went from 1/1/16 a few months ago, to 9/1/15 at some point recently and I didn't even have to do anything.

I suggest anyone interested in upgrading txt upgrade to 1311 to check if your upgrade date has improved.

Good Deal.  I wonder if they are being generous with early upgrades to get people on CA devices.  iPhone is huge for Sprint and the more CA compatible devices out there the better as more and more people report better network experiences.

In my case I think the fact I was on a lease helped also as I had been paying for the device for a year and they are getting it back.

They're trying to get people into iPhone forever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And with Apple getting into the device financing game, it is a smart play. 

It's funny, it seems like Marcelo almost got tipped off by Apple regarding their financing plans. Sprint was out ahead of it with iPhone forever and the other carriers did not seem as prepared for that announcement. 

• Like 1

Sprint Rocks! After telling myself I was not going to upgrade to the 6s, I got the bug and decided to see what options I might have. I had done the 24 mo lease last year, and was not supposed to have an upgrade until next year. But I have been on Framily for over a year with the $20 unlimited data option that includes annual upgrades, but the iPhone lease program was excluded. I sent a DM on twitter to @sprintcare and after exchanging a few messages got a callback from a care rep. I was polite and did not make any threats, just expressed that in light of the new deals they were offering with the iPhone forever lease, I was wondering if there was any chance I could upgrade with that program. She said she would review my acct and get back to me. 15 min later I had a callback and my upgrade date got moved up to 9/1 and was already avaliable online. Just placed my order for the 6s on iPhone forever!

It never hurts to ask, the worst that could have happened is they would have said no, and I would have been fine and honored the rest of the deal I signed. But I am thrilled that they were willing to help me out. :)

0af11b5055ff63f06afecf9f8e12542b.jpg

Work for me to. Was able to upgrade both line on my account. Had the iPhone for life 2 year lease.

• Like 1

I just checked my account and all of my families phones including mine are eligible for upgrade since the first of the month lol. Sprint not playing with us iPhone users they know we like to upgrade and they know it'll be a lot of money for them

2617f60034742b156cd8fe9c08c6fd01.jpg

eBay app thinks so.

The buyer has zero feedback and is from the UK. I doubt this sold for $2550. Damn.

I sure hope they pay for it. It'd give me hope for mine, and the 6 plus 128GB pricing is looking bad.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

2617f60034742b156cd8fe9c08c6fd01.jpg

eBay app thinks so.

The buyer has zero feedback and is from the UK. I doubt this sold for $2550. Damn.

While it says iPhone 6, it also says "latest model." Maybe people thought you had a 6s somehow? Either way, it's 98% sure to be a scam, and the winner will probably try to retract.

I'm so done with eBay, and the bullsh*t that accompanies selling something expensive online. The iPhone forever plan has saved me from the inevitable late-summer headache of trying to sell a phone to some foreigner who doesn't comprehend online bidding. I've had people jack up the price last second, only to cancel their winning bid TWICE.

Just today, I got an email from the winner of my iPhone 6 that they received 6 days ago stating the iPhone is iCloud locked, and how they're going to report me for selling a stolen phone. I listed it with 7 pictures, and two of them were the receipt, and a screenshot of the logged out iCloud screen. I called apple just to double check, and they told me the phone was recently logged into with a SIM card from Hong Kong, and re-locked with iCloud. This person is trying to scam me I to giving a refund after they probably just needed it for a quick trip overseas. So done with eBay.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

• Like 1

While it says iPhone 6, it also says "latest model." Maybe people thought you had a 6s somehow? Either way, it's 98% sure to be a scam, and the winner will probably try to retract.

I'm so done with eBay, and the bullsh*t that accompanies selling something expensive online. The iPhone forever plan has saved me from the inevitable late-summer headache of trying to sell a phone to some foreigner who doesn't comprehend online bidding. I've had people jack up the price last second, only to cancel their winning bid TWICE.

Just today, I got an email from the winner of my iPhone 6 that they received 6 days ago stating the iPhone is iCloud locked, and how they're going to report me for selling a stolen phone. I listed it with 7 pictures, and two of them were the receipt, and a screenshot of the logged out iCloud screen. I called apple just to double check, and they told me the phone was recently logged into with a SIM card from Hong Kong, and re-locked with iCloud. This person is trying to scam me I to giving a refund after they probably just needed it for a quick trip overseas. So done with eBay.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

I pulled my Swappa listing because I had legitimate bids on the eBay auction. Eff this.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

This reads like a total scam:

Hello Seller,Am so glad to have bought your lovely item which best describes my search, I would love to pay via PayPal cos it's safe and much secured. Kindly Log in into your PayPal account and send me any of this: {your paypal email address,Paypal money request} to my PayPal email address (xxxxxxxxxxxx} so I can transfer the funds ASAP.. I will email you once the funds has been transferred. Looking forward to a swift response.

I would like to offer $850 for this lovely auction, please let me know if you are ok with that

• Like 1

This reads like a total scam:

Definitely a scam. Why don't you guys just sell your phone through sprint buy back. They're giving a pretty good price you won't even have to put a down payment.

Definitely a scam. Why don't you guys just sell your phone through sprint buy back. They're giving a pretty good price you won't even have to put a down payment.

I don't have a down payment on my account, and buy back is half-ish of what I could sell it for.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

• Like 1

Sent from my iPhone 6+

not uncommon to have someone claim its i cloud locked and stolen, ebay does nothing to protect the seller these days.  The company i work for is almost done with ebay, it just isn't worth it.  people will order stuff, ups will say they delivered it, then they will file a dispute with ebay demanding money back "because they didn't get it" ebay then demands proof witch we provide as the tracking number and when it says left at door ebay rejects that as proof and refunds the money.... :td:

Yup.  I quit eBay a long time ago.  I knew what direction they were heading when sellers could not leave negative feedback on buyers anymore.  As a seller you are at their mercy and have no protection.  Fool me once...

That is why I am perfectly fine with leasing.  If you upgrade every year with the new deals being offered leasing is a no-brainer. 

• Like 2

I won't be upgrading my 6+ to iOS 9. I'll just wait until my 6s comes in the mail.

You should if you want to use your back up to restore to when you get your new device

• Like 2

You should if you want to use your back up to restore to when you get your new device

I've never had the best of luck with new iPhones and backups. The only thing I carry over is contacts, photos and notes from iCloud.

I've never had the best of luck with new iPhones and backups. The only thing I carry over is contacts, photos and notes from iCloud.

really? I have never once had issues restoring from iCloud.

really? I have never once had issues restoring from iCloud.

Yes. I would have beyond horrible battery life, a crap load of apps just forcing close or the phone getting hot. Whenever I take it up to the apple store they always tell me I could have a bad backup. I do a clean wipe and the phone works fine. But I don't have no apps on my phone outside of ordinary. None of those MP3 apps and crap. So idk maybe my backups don't like me using a new phone lol.

Just noticed a carrier update pushed to me in iTunes after plugging my phone in. Now on Sprint 21.1 using iOS9 beta. Also noticed a carrier option in the settings screen that was underneath Cellular. It was only there for a couple seconds before disappearing.