iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

Was totally not a fan of the website preordering last night. But I got my 64 space grey 6s plus ordered via telesales minus them trying to charge me for shipping. I quickly made them remove that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was totally not a fan of the website preordering last night. But I got my 64 space grey 6s plus ordered via telesales minus them trying to charge me for shipping. I quickly made them remove that.

Shit I didn't see if I got charged for shipping: it didn't say anything about that.

Shit I didn't see if I got charged for shipping: it didn't say anything about that.

Online ordering your cool. Over the phone nope. But it was like $11 shipping and I told the rep I'm not paying for that cause I had no intentions on calling this number but was forced too cause the website is jacked up and had been since 3am.

• Like 1

So the last two weeks I've noticed a performance decrease in 3 areas: cell reception (1x, 3G, & LTE), WiFi reception, and Bluetooth connectivity range (goes about 1/3 of what it used to).

I'm finding my phone on Extended a lot more than I used to and do not get a usable wifi signal on my front patio like I used to. Bluetooth cuts out around 5 ft or when I go behind an object (like a wall or even my body).

Anyone notice a similar trend? I'm on the 9.1 beta (but was also occurring on 9.0) and carrier bundle 21.5 with wifi calling activated.

• Like 1

So the last two weeks I've noticed a performance decrease in 3 areas: cell reception (1x, 3G, & LTE), WiFi reception, and Bluetooth connectivity range (goes about 1/3 of what it used to).

I'm finding my phone on Extended a lot more than I used to and do not get a usable wifi signal on my front patio like I used to. Bluetooth cuts out around 5 ft or when I go behind an object (like a wall or even my body).

Anyone notice a similar trend? I'm on the 9.1 beta (but was also occurring on 9.0) and carrier bundle 21.5 with wifi calling activated.

i think the last three or four carrier bundles suck. Plain and simple.

Sent from my iPhone 6 64GB using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Is anyone selling their old iPhone 6? Resale prices are tanking because of the Apple lease... I was able to grab $600 for an unlocked 64GB 5S last year and am struggling to get any traction on Swappa for my unlocked 128GB 6. It's bizarro world.

• Like 1

Is anyone selling their old iPhone 6? Resale prices are tanking because of the Apple lease... I was able to grab $600 for an unlocked 64GB 5S last year and am struggling to get any traction on Swappa for my unlocked 128GB 6. It's bizarro world.

And this is why I did not hesitate jumping on Sprints lease option last year. Resale is not a concern for me. Unless top end handset prices come down to earth leasing is the way to go. Annual upgrades just sweeten the pot. It's really a no brainier now.

• Like 3

I gave up and unlisted my 6 Plus last night because the prices are just falling rapidly. I'm going to cancel my iPhone Forever phone because I can't afford an extra line on my account.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

I no longer sure I want space grey..,. Ugh

I have space grey rn I love it but I want the rose gold it's beautiful.

• Like 1

I have space grey rn I love it but I want the rose gold it's beautiful.

I preordered my rose gold iPhone. I was worried about how "rosy" it was, but honestly it's an expensive phone, and it's a really gorgeous color. And it will match my other manly rose gold jewelry [emoji38]

• Like 2

I sold my 6/64gb on eBay last week for $601. I started it at $0.01, and ran it for 3 days, ending on a Sunday evening, which is ideal for auctions. It was mint, and had AppleCare+ with both claims remaining. Although I despise eBay, it was my last resort because I didn't get a single message from CL in a week, which is strange as hell. Not sure if that's a good price, because after eBay/PayPal fees, I'll end up with around $530.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

• Like 1

Is iOS 9 like the official version out yet. Every time I unlock my phone I get this message 3fd7ea0056cff989eb88131b826d3245.jpg

Comes out Wednesday the 16th. I'm getting the message in my ipad.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comes out Wednesday the 16th. I'm getting the message in my ipad.

Just updated to the GM version and the message has disappeared. I think I'm done with betas for a while lol. My phone was so weird the whole summer and it was annoying.

• Like 1

Sprint Rocks! After telling myself I was not going to upgrade to the 6s, I got the bug and decided to see what options I might have. I had done the 24 mo lease last year, and was not supposed to have an upgrade until next year. But I have been on Framily for over a year with the $20 unlimited data option that includes annual upgrades, but the iPhone lease program was excluded. I sent a DM on twitter to @sprintcare and after exchanging a few messages got a callback from a care rep. I was polite and did not make any threats, just expressed that in light of the new deals they were offering with the iPhone forever lease, I was wondering if there was any chance I could upgrade with that program. She said she would review my acct and get back to me. 15 min later I had a callback and my upgrade date got moved up to 9/1 and was already avaliable online. Just placed my order for the 6s on iPhone forever!

It never hurts to ask, the worst that could have happened is they would have said no, and I would have been fine and honored the rest of the deal I signed. But I am thrilled that they were willing to help me out. :)

0af11b5055ff63f06afecf9f8e12542b.jpg

• Like 8

Sprint Rocks! After telling myself I was not going to upgrade to the 6s, I got the bug and decided to see what options I might have. I had done the 24 mo lease last year, and was not supposed to have an upgrade until next year. But I have been on Framily for over a year with the $20 unlimited data option that includes annual upgrades, but the iPhone lease program was excluded. I sent a DM on twitter to @sprintcare and after exchanging a few messages got a callback from a care rep. I was polite and did not make any threats, just expressed that in light of the new deals they were offering with the iPhone forever lease, I was wondering if there was any chance I could upgrade with that program. She said she would review my acct and get back to me. 15 min later I had a callback and my upgrade date got moved up to 9/1 and was already avaliable online. Just placed my order for the 6s on iPhone forever!

It never hurts to ask, the worst that could have happened is they would have said no, and I would have been fine and honored the rest of the deal I signed. But I am thrilled that they were willing to help me out. :)

0af11b5055ff63f06afecf9f8e12542b.jpg

Good old sprint customer service. I love it. That's one of the reasons my family has stayed with them, cause I know for a fact AT&T was never as understanding or friendly as sprint.

• Like 1

Sprint CS is pretty excellent lately. I think Marcelo is really putting an emphasis on being less rigid with loyal customers. As long as they are making money, and keeping customers... ????????????

• Like 2

Nice i just checked my main line upgrade, and it went from 1/1/16 a few months ago, to 9/1/15 at some point recently and I didn't even have to do anything.

I suggest anyone interested in upgrading txt upgrade to 1311 to check if your upgrade date has improved.

• Like 1