Network Vision/LTE - Phoenix Market (including Flagstaff, Prescott)

MaxPower

There are 13 other towers between here and there within the same field of vision (I-17 to Central).  Must be another tower getting lit up.  

I'm well aware. I'm also telling you that it's entirely possible to pick it up from an elevated location.

The only way to know for sure is to get a screenshot of the LTE engineering screens from both locations and compare the serving cells. 

LTE Signal on my iphone 5 - 53rd ave and Bell in Glendale

^^^^  this guy is a jerk ^^^^^

Edit...  we are in the same place but I can seem to get a signal

Edited by jshock

reset your radios 

I reset radios in and out of airplane mode  rebooted even reflashed radios no go     but thanks.  I have been having ongoing reception issues with my gnex maybe this will be the straw that breaks the back and sprint will replace it for me 

I reset radios in and out of airplane mode rebooted even reflashed radios no go but thanks. I have been having ongoing reception issues with my gnex maybe this will be the straw that breaks the back and sprint will replace it for me

Usually the Gnex can pick up LTE decently. It just has issue big time with mapping. So don't map with Sensorly. It is usually the HTC EVO LTE and HTC One folks with issues picking up LTE.

Such a beautiful site.  I drove by the 42nd Ave & Bell location for a closer look.  Good news, it's HERE!   :tu:

Bad news, the signal cut off 1 mile from my house.  :td:

So jealous of the people who live in that apartment complex...

Tower

20130814_164956.jpg

20130814_165307.jpg

3G

Screenshot_2013-08-14-16-50-37.png

4G LTE

Screenshot_2013-08-14-16-51-55.png

Edited by 2ndchance
  • Like 1

Mine didnt map either but I made it to grand and camelback before lte shit out

If you find that Sensorly isn't mapping and you are running a custom ROM then the developer of your ROM changed the carrier settings to something other than Sprint, so Sensorly just throws all of your points away. 

If you find that Sensorly isn't mapping and you are running a custom ROM then the developer of your ROM changed the carrier settings to something other than Sprint, so Sensorly just throws all of your points away. 

Running moar  5.01 on my s3 and looking at the settings....BASTARD!

Being a ROM developer/maintainer myself I'm just going to say.... that developer is an idiot!

Link to the rom your developing? Ive been meaning to change roms for a while perhaps I should go check xda and whats changed in the past month.

Such a beautiful site.  I drove by the 42nd Ave & Bell location for a closer look.  Good news, it's HERE!   :tu:Bad news, the signal cut off 1 mile from my house.  :td:So jealous of the people who live in that apartment complex... Tower20130814_164956.jpg20130814_165307.jpg 3GScreenshot_2013-08-14-16-50-37.png 4G LTEScreenshot_2013-08-14-16-51-55.png

Im going by both sites today will take pics

Was at the 43rd ave and bell rd one, awesome speeds, but the signal penetration sucks. Went to the gym on the north west corner of 43rd and lost complete signal of 4G.I also went to frys and lost the signal too. Hope they roll out the 800Mhz 4G soon.

based on previous roll outs in large cities, How long should we reasonably expect the network to be up and running city wide, from this point

It's going to be several months. You'll only see a few new sites a week, which means you'll get islands of LTE until the network is further along. The experience will improve week by week, but it will be a process.

• Like 1

based on previous roll outs in large cities, How long should we reasonably expect the network to be up and running city wide, from this point

Engineering tells us the plan is 27% with in the next three months, looking at when sites are slated to come up in glance, I could see this being a possibility. There should be a multitude of towers coming on in the next 3 weeks

• Like 2