MaxPower

Network Vision/LTE - Phoenix Market (including Flagstaff, Prescott)

My coverage sucks, I have no 4G, I'm at the corner of Scottsdale Road and Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd. All there is is horrible 3G speeds. Text messages can take up to our ER an hour to get delivered to who I am sending them too.

Sent From My HTC M8 Harmon Kardon

94b0920eac7d8b7b13a578d54e32ecd1.jpg

Edited by thedrugstore

My coverage sucks, I have no 4G, I'm at the corner of Scottsdale Road and Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd. All there is is horrible 3G speeds. Text messages can take up to our ER an hour to get delivered to who I am sending them too.

Sent From My HTC M8 Harmon Kardon

94b0920eac7d8b7b13a578d54e32ecd1.jpg

So what?

So I got the app. What is the BSL address? Is that the tower or where the network thinks I am

So what?

And your point is? If you don't have anything interesting to say please stop trolling

And your point is? If you don't have anything interesting to say please stop trolling

Welcome to S4GRU.  You are new here, so please understand the rules:

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/1197-s4gru-posting-guidelines-aka-the-rulez/

S4GRU is not officially affiliated with Sprint.  Thus, S4GRU does not host Sprint complaints.

But S4GRU does have prodigious insider info in our sponsor sections on the progress of Network Vision rollout.  If you are interested, consider becoming a sponsor to help defray the non profit site operation costs.

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/1195-information-about-s4gru-sponsorship-levels-and-how-to-become-a-sponsor/

AJ

• Like 1

Anyone have any updates on our 800mhz via IBEZ zoning?

Sorry if I'm getting terms mixed, what I mean is when I see signal check pro telling me I'm connected on CDMA 800, I get very slow data speeds.

Can the phone not use 800 for voice and 1900 for data at the same time?

Yes... that's typically how it works. If you are connected to 1x800, that is what is being used for voice. If you have an EVDO connection, you are connected on 1900. Being connected to 1x800 does not have any impact on your speeds.

So i think this is where I should post this.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1

Where did u catch that?

Downtown chandler, I also noticed a second carrier at chandler and the 101.

• Like 1

B25 2??? First time I have seen that

ffdc67ddb74f82c78246e5833b135094.jpg

• Like 3

I see it occasionally at work, but only when I'm a couple hundred yards from the tower

I am about a mile from a tower and it keeps popping in and out

B25 2??? First time I have seen that

Signal check recently got an update to show B25 second carrier id's.

• Like 1

Ah ha

Can you get an engineering screenshot next time you see that?

Can you get an engineering screenshot next time you see that?

de70678593bff4f34c9ea3754bad58b1.jpg
  • Like 1

Right in the middle of PCS B-Block. :tu:

Using Nexus 6 on Tapatalk

Right in the middle of PCS B-Block. :tu:

Using Nexus 6 on Tapatalk

Does that mean there's two B25 carriers on that site? 10x10mhz?

Sent from my M8

Does that mean there's two B25 carriers on that site? 10x10mhz?

Sent from my M8

Two carriers.

Two carriers.

So no 70mbps peak speeds, just additional capacity?

That's very good, I'm hoping to see some of that in my market.  :tu:

So no 70mbps peak speeds, just additional capacity?

That's very good, I'm hoping to see some of that in my market.  :tu:

No to the speeds. You are not likely to see a 10x10 PCS carrier anywhere on Sprint. 

The second carrier still doubles the capacity of the site though (assuming it doesn't already have B41). So even though peak speeds are still around 37Mbps, the net effect is the same. More speed and capacity for everyone!

• Like 2