Network Vision/LTE - Phoenix Market (including Flagstaff, Prescott)

MaxPower

My coverage sucks, I have no 4G, I'm at the corner of Scottsdale Road and Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd. All there is is horrible 3G speeds. Text messages can take up to our ER an hour to get delivered to who I am sending them too.

Sent From My HTC M8 Harmon Kardon

94b0920eac7d8b7b13a578d54e32ecd1.jpg

Edited by thedrugstore

My coverage sucks, I have no 4G, I'm at the corner of Scottsdale Road and Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd. All there is is horrible 3G speeds. Text messages can take up to our ER an hour to get delivered to who I am sending them too.

Sent From My HTC M8 Harmon Kardon

94b0920eac7d8b7b13a578d54e32ecd1.jpg

So what?

And your point is? If you don't have anything interesting to say please stop trolling

Welcome to S4GRU.  You are new here, so please understand the rules:

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/1197-s4gru-posting-guidelines-aka-the-rulez/

S4GRU is not officially affiliated with Sprint.  Thus, S4GRU does not host Sprint complaints.

But S4GRU does have prodigious insider info in our sponsor sections on the progress of Network Vision rollout.  If you are interested, consider becoming a sponsor to help defray the non profit site operation costs.

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/1195-information-about-s4gru-sponsorship-levels-and-how-to-become-a-sponsor/

AJ

• Like 1

Sorry if I'm getting terms mixed, what I mean is when I see signal check pro telling me I'm connected on CDMA 800, I get very slow data speeds.

Can the phone not use 800 for voice and 1900 for data at the same time?

Yes... that's typically how it works. If you are connected to 1x800, that is what is being used for voice. If you have an EVDO connection, you are connected on 1900. Being connected to 1x800 does not have any impact on your speeds.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So no 70mbps peak speeds, just additional capacity?

That's very good, I'm hoping to see some of that in my market.  :tu:

No to the speeds. You are not likely to see a 10x10 PCS carrier anywhere on Sprint. 

The second carrier still doubles the capacity of the site though (assuming it doesn't already have B41). So even though peak speeds are still around 37Mbps, the net effect is the same. More speed and capacity for everyone!

• Like 2