Network Vision/LTE - Phoenix Market (including Flagstaff, Prescott)

MaxPower

I work in City Planning for a Phoenix metro municipality. Within the last month, Sprint contractors have brought in preliminary plans for a couple sites in the West Valley. It's a very slow trickle of sites to be upgraded, but I believe NV is in the "plans" stage of being deployed in PHX.

Edited by boiker
  • Like 6

• 4 weeks later...

I work in City Planning for a Phoenix metro municipality. Within the last month, Sprint contractors have brought in preliminary plans for a couple sites in the West Valley. It's a very slow trickle of sites to be upgraded, but I believe NV is in the "plans" stage of being deployed in PHX.

Any update on more sites for Phoenix since?

Any update on more sites for Phoenix since?

Nothing new regarding Sprint to report where I work. However, Verizon/AT&T are building out their network like crazy.

Nothing new regarding Sprint to report where I work. However, Verizon/AT&T are building out their network like crazy.

*sigh* Verizon and AT&T always ahead of the game. I just hope that Tmobile doesn't lap Sprint in deploying LTE in Phoenix.

There have been several permits pulled in Peoria by Coal Creek Consulting for Sprint Network Vision upgrades. You should check them out. I'm surprised you didn't actually report them to us. :)

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/2877-new-building-permits-for-phoenix-upgrades/

Robert

• Like 1

I'm surprised you didn't actually report them to us. :)

http://s4gru.com/ind...oenix-upgrades/

Robert

I changed jobs right before they pulled permits :) I'm in Buckeye, AZ now. Due to the patchwork of development out here, we'll probably be the tail end of the roll out. As I see things, I'll update!

• Like 1

I changed jobs right before they pulled permits :) I'm in Buckeye, AZ now. Due to the patchwork of development out here, we'll probably be the tail end of the roll out. As I see things, I'll update!

Holy moly. That's even out of the 303 Loop!!! I look forward to your update.

Robert

I wanted to look but requires a password...lame lol

It is in the Sponsor section. For more info about becoming a S4GRU Sponsor, visit this link: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/1195-information-about-s4gru-sponsorship-levels-and-how-to-become-a-sponsor/

Robert

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I can report that Clear Blue Services will be pulling permits in Buckeye in the coming weeks. The upgrades are coming!

Thanks for the update, Ed. It will be nice to be able to visit Arizona again. :)

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

• 2 weeks later...

What's the current status of the Phoenix area (Scottsdale, in particular)? I've read through most of the information you guys have provided. It's fantastic! Any update as to when things will start to happen here? :) What's the latest news? I just switched from Verizon to Sprint a few days ago. Definitely notice a drop-off in data speeds, but I can tolerate it until these upgrades take place. [ First post - enjoy the site. Glad to be a part of it. ]

What's the current status of the Phoenix area (Scottsdale, in particular)? I've read through most of the information you guys have provided. It's fantastic! Any update as to when things will start to happen here? :) What's the latest news? I just switched from Verizon to Sprint a few days ago. Definitely notice a drop-off in data speeds, but I can tolerate it until these upgrades take place. [ First post - enjoy the site. Glad to be a part of it. ]

Permits are being pulled all over the Phoenix market. Work is starting now. We may have our first sites being accepted in the next 30 days.

Since this is an AlcaLu market, they will start posting 3G upgrades first, and then LTE will start going live 3-4 months after the first 3G site is accepted.

• Like 2

Permits are being pulled all over the Phoenix market. Work is starting now. We may have our first sites being accepted in the next 30 days.

Since this is an AlcaLu market, they will start posting 3G upgrades first, and then LTE will start going live 3-4 months after the first 3G site is accepted.

Wow. So things are moving quickly (finally?). Based on this information, we should start to see improved 3G speeds sometime in the next couple months, then some 4GLTE sites being put up in the summer time?!

I appreciate the information. Makes me feel good about switching from Big Red to Sprint. :)

Please keep all of us posted as you find out more information. Addicted to this site now! Appreciate all of the work you guys do.

• Like 2

Wow. So things are moving quickly (finally?). Based on this information, we should start to see improved 3G speeds sometime in the next couple months, then some 4GLTE sites being put up in the summer time?!

I appreciate the information. Makes me feel good about switching from Big Red to Sprint. :)

Please keep all of us posted as you find out more information. Addicted to this site now! Appreciate all of the work you guys do.

Yes, your conclusions are correct. You should consider becoming an S4GRU Sponsor. You would have access to much more content, including more Phoenix threads. Additional info includes maps of all Sprint sites, maps of all the Phoenix sites permitted and the best feature is the NV Sites Complete maps. We log every accepted Sprint site when it is completed on to a nationwide map.

Sponsor info: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/1195-information-about-s4gru-sponsorship-levels-and-how-to-become-a-sponsor/

• Like 2

Yes, your conclusions are correct. You should consider becoming an S4GRU Sponsor. You would have access to much more content, including more Phoenix threads. Additional info includes maps of all Sprint sites, maps of all the Phoenix sites permitted and the best feature is the NV Sites Complete maps. We log every accepted Sprint site when it is completed on to a nationwide map.

Sponsor info: http://s4gru.com/ind...come-a-sponsor/

I just donated. I now have skin in the game.

Now what?

Thanks!!

• Like 1

I just donated. I now have skin in the game.

Now what?

Thanks!!

Your account was upgraded immediately. Go down to the S4GRU Club section at the bottom of the forums and start exploring your new turf.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

The very first Network Vision site was accepted in the Phoenix market this week. More details coming in the Sponsor sections and maps.

Robert

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...