Network Vision/LTE - Phoenix Market (including Flagstaff, Prescott)

MaxPower

My speed is directly related to my non-4G signal. I guess my towers have not been upgraded. That is why I'm shocked Sprint would announce this market. We have 9 LTE towers in Metro Phoenix. Like that is a lot!?! I'm not in the boonies. I'm the crossroads between Arrowhead Lakes, Glendale. Peoria, and Phoenix.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

If I am wrong, tell me what it is?

S4GRU Sponsorship.

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/1195-information-about-s4gru-sponsorship-levels-and-how-to-become-a-sponsor/

I don't want to share info I have agreed not to. Maybe someone else can? But, I will say, your claim of 9 LTE towers is so far off base its not even funny.  Seriously.. not even close!

OK. Maybe I'm looking at old reports. I just looked at the sprint coverage map. They have my area all lit up with 4G coverage. Still, I'm sitting at 1x right now.

My speed is directly related to my non-4G signal. I guess my towers have not been upgraded. That is why I'm shocked Sprint would announce this market. We have 9 LTE towers in Metro Phoenix. Like that is a lot!?! I'm not in the boonies. I'm the crossroads between Arrowhead Lakes, Glendale. Peoria, and Phoenix.

9?!! Seriously?

Try hundreds. 

• Like 2

OK. I just got a boner.

Yeah bud good for you? Phoebix's data speeds are markedly improved. Lte is in most places I go and even the speeds you posted are useable. A year ago I couldn't even stream Pandora on a 2 am jog. Further it is only going to get better, I am in the east bay now and there are still many sites that are 3g only and I have to say I am pretty impressed by the network in my home town . If Phoenix performs as well I'll be happy.

• Like 1

If I am wrong, tell me what it is?

Donate and you can see an exact location of LTE towers in the Phoenix area.

As far as "9", using non sponsor information I can say that  on 3/14-3/16 17 LTE sites were activated alone,

The next week 2, then 10, and so on.

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/3913-network-vision-site-acceptance-report-updates/page-8

And here http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/3913-network-vision-site-acceptance-report-updates/page-8

Puts Phoenix at 41% total deployment, which by the Sponsor Maps I can say is near 100% accurate.  85% of towers have Network vision and are simply waiting for the LTE bump

I actually live in the Arrowhead Lakes community (75th ave and the 101 to be exact) and can say that I get full LTE there.

• Like 1

The only Arrowhead Lakes community I know about is 59th and 101. I'm on the south side of 101 and nothing is here, or it's not very strong. I currently have 3 bars of 3G. So does my wife's phone. Besides, there is a LTE tower at 101 and 75th ave. Lucky you.

The only Arrowhead Lakes community I know about is 59th and 101. I'm on the south side of 101 and nothing is here, or it's not very strong. I currently have 3 bars of 3G. So does my wife's phone. Besides, there is a LTE tower at 101 and 75th ave. Lucky you.

I know lucky me :) However at my house 1 mile away it's one bar, average 5-6 megs.  But the 59th and the 101 tower still has yet to get Network Vision, meaning it is in the 15% (according to LTE Deployment running List) that has yet to get NV.  So this could be good news bad news for you, I have a eCFSB problem whenever I visit this location.  Basically my phone picks up a faint LTE signal from miles away, then kicks back to the non NV tower right where you're at, showing No Signal as it does this.  My solution to this is to while I'm over there to have my phone  set to 3g only mode, then to toggle back to 4g when I leave.

Is this band 26 or 41 since he is connected to LTE? If so heck yes. And what device is this on? I'm so haappppy!

No it's still just Band 25 LTE, the device is also connected 1x800 voice.