Network Vision/LTE - Phoenix Market (including Flagstaff, Prescott)

MaxPower

Getting LTE on the 101 north from the I-10 on the west valley! So far it's lasting from on ramp from the 10 and I'm passing Glendale now with a decent connection still! Whoo hoo, West Valley!

I noticed that yesterday when I was driving into town.

I'm also getting g 4g at St. JOSEPH hospital outside only, not indoors anywhere.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

That's me running those sensorly tests up in the Tatum Ranch (Cave Creek and Tatum) area.  I just about crapped my pants when I saw the 4G Lte pop up on my  s4.  It seems like I've been waiting a lifetime for 4G to come to sprint.  I know the phx metro area is spotty, but I'm ecstatic that it's finally here.  Good work Sprint!  I take back all the bad things I've said about you!  ;)

• Like 1

That's me running those sensorly tests up in the Tatum Ranch (Cave Creek and Tatum) area. I just about crapped my pants when I saw the 4G Lte pop up on my s4. It seems like I've been waiting a lifetime for 4G to come to sprint. I know the phx metro area is spotty, but I'm ecstatic that it's finally here. Good work Sprint! I take back all the bad things I've said about you! ;)

No takesis backsis.. Ha ha ha..

LTE turned on somewhere this morning over here by Arrowhead Mall. I'm sitting at my desk in my hotel room working on the update when my LTE notification chime rang at 7:10 AM. SignalCheck Pro FTW!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

• Like 7

LTE turned on somewhere this morning over here by Arrowhead Mall. I'm sitting at my desk in my hotel room working on the update when my LTE notification chime rang at 7:10 AM. SignalCheck Pro FTW!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

is it still on? I was at carambas for dinner and did not catch it there has been a dot on sensorly for about a week now and I am in that area almost every day and have not been able to connect

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Edited by jshock

I was wondering if anyone knows what is going on in South Tempe.  In the running update map, there are a few towers that have been "in progress" for as long as I can remember.  Any ideas why?  Is something really substantial happening? Did they start and not be able to finish? Documentation Errors?

I was wondering if anyone knows what is going on in South Tempe.  In the running update map, there are a few towers that have been "in progress" for as long as I can remember.  Any ideas why?  Is something really substantial happening? Did they start and not be able to finish? Documentation Errors?

for a while in the phoenix market robert was marking the sites that got permits as "in progress" i think he stopped doing that a while ago.. and went back to focusing on just the sites were completed.. those two sites still havent been updated... i looked at the permits to see if any work was done a month or so ago and they still show permitted but no work... that may have changed since but thats why you see it as in progress...  

i would recommend going to http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/2877-new-building-permits-for-phoenix-upgrades/ topdownat4 does an excellent job updating that map... usually within an hour after 

but if you go to this thread you will see the sites that have gotten permits since robert stopped including them on the complete thread... there are alot of permitted sites that still need upgrades... that with the exception of those two white sites on roberts map, are not included on that map... 

is it still on? I was at carambas for dinner and did not catch it there has been a dot on sensorly for about a week now and I am in that area almost every day and have not been able to connect Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I was at Arrowhead last night and had zero lte. Today a whole bunch more showed up on Sensorly. Maybe we have to join a double secret club to get 4g at Arrowhead. ;) 

Then again my wife has a snippet around the corner from our house in a different area and later in the day it was gone again no trace. 

For the last few days I'm now getting 4G in my home area.  They had been upgrading the tower on the west side of Sarival Road a couple hundred yards north of Peoria Ave.  Workers on the tower had told me it was for an upgrade for AT&T and Sprint.  Must have finally flipped the switch!

I was at Arrowhead last night and had zero lte. Today a whole bunch more showed up on Sensorly. Maybe we have to join a double secret club to get 4g at Arrowhead. ;)

Then again my wife has a snippet around the corner from our house in a different area and later in the day it was gone again no trace. 

I mapped all that.  Note 2 has great LTE reception.  I added a ton of mapping the two days I was on the north side of Peoria/Glendale and over in Sun City.

Robert

• Like 1

What's the speed like?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

I was getting 4-30Mbps, depending on how strong the signal was.

Robert

• Like 1

I added a ton of mapping the two days I was on the north side of Peoria/Glendale and over in Sun City.

Your presence those two days must have lowered the median age by 0.01 percent.

Did you see any white/blue hairs driving around town in golf carts?

;)

AJ

Your presence those two days must have lowered the median age by 0.01 percent.

Did you see any white/blue hairs driving around town in golf carts?

;)

AJ

Soon Robert will be snowbirdding with them too when he moves to (ohmygoditscold) south dakota

• Like 1

I mapped all that.  Note 2 has great LTE reception.  I added a ton of mapping the two days I was on the north side of Peoria/Glendale and over in Sun City.

Robert

I had seen coverage showing up there so when we had supper the night before at Arrowhead and your new mapping I looked and nothing. Must have turned it back on for you. ;)  Same thing near our house in another location. Get a snippet of 4g now and then and after that nothing. 

Edited by arizonariverrat

i will buy a new lte phone when they put install a system around 7th st and northern.  i did not see any new towers scheduled to be installed in this area so I'm not holding my breath.

Why do you need it that exact spot? You would rather have 3g only everywhere else?

i will buy a new lte phone when they put install a system around 7th st and northern.  i did not see any new towers scheduled to be installed in this area so I'm not holding my breath.

And btw you are wrong... There are sites upgrading in that area.. Make a donation and you can see the maps in the sponsor area..

Somebody help me out is that an NV tower

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif uploadfromtaptalk1380474549585.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Where is that? I see some RRU'S but they don't look like the equip that sprint is using...

Somebody help me out is that an NV towerattachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1380474549585.jpgSent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Make a donation and you can look it up in the sponsors area... Not only that site but all the sites in town.. So work home your mom's house everywhere it really is a good deal..