Google Nexus 6 by Motorola (Was "Nexus X talk leaked?")

smorcy11

Sorry but I stopped reading once I saw who the leak supposedly came from.

I'm not familiar with the author at all...

I realize the details are all up in the air at this point... does he have a history of being completely inaccurate? Wonder if there's enough evidence to at least point to the device and launch timeframe?

I realize the details are all up in the air at this point... does he have a history of being completely inaccurate? Wonder if there's enough evidence to at least point to the device and launch timeframe?

BGR has lost a lot of respect in the tech community. It's just gotten ridiculous.

• Like 4

BGR has lost a lot of respect in the tech community. It's just gotten ridiculous.

Right.  And they are citing TKTechNews.  That's the site that repeatedly posted lies from purported Sprint sources that they were getting rid of Unlimited.  Of course, that never came to be.  Especially with Sprint creating two new Unlimited plans since.  The articles were extremely unjournalistic and were awful obvious smear jobs against Sprint.  The site owner often would block comments that would outline facts about his errors.

So an article from BGR is a shaky source.  A BGR article citing TKTN should be outright ignored.

Robert

• Like 5

Dude is as childish as an 8 year old not to mention he couldn't be any less unprofessional in his attitude.  If he was a baseball player his batting average would be .000

• Like 5

Right.  And they are citing TKTechNews.  That's the site that repeatedly posted lies from purported Sprint sources that they were getting rid of Unlimited.  Of course, that never came to be.  Especially with Sprint creating two new Unlimited plans since.  The articles were extremely unjournalistic and were awful obvious smear jobs against Sprint.  The site owner often would block comments that would outline facts about his errors.

So an article from BGR is a shaky source.  A BGR article citing TKTN should be outright ignored.

Robert

Yeah. Makes it worse.

• Like 5

If we get a Motorola Nexus handset, I sincerely hope it reports LTE bands incorrectly.

;)

AJ

• 4 weeks later...

getting tired of all the Nexus rumors... need some real announcements soon. Ready to move on from my Note 3.

http://9to5google.com/2014/09/24/exclusive-this-is-shamu-motorolas-upcoming-nexus-6x/

I'm still disappointed about the Moto X. This looks close to it but 5.9" is really too big for my taste.

Size of rumored phone doesn't bother me, i own Note 3. I am tired of the bloatware and want a Nexus with lots of space 32gb or 64gb. I actually like the 2nd gen Moto X, but its a no go so far. Looking forward to this Nexus as long as the space is there.

That is a huge phone. Probably a little too much, even for phablet lovers.

Not for me! Since I have to use two hands with a 5.5+in screen anyway, bring on the 7 inch phones! I can fit a nexus 7 in my pocket, anything larger than that will require the purchase of new pants.

• Like 2

That is a huge phone. Probably a little too much, even for phablet lovers.

I don't know. The 5.5 inch note screen is only 0.4 inches smaller than a 5.9 inch screen. Unless you have huge bezels it shouldn't be that much bigger.

Jim, Sent from my Photon 4G using Tapatalk 2