smorcy11

Google Nexus 6 by Motorola (Was "Nexus X talk leaked?")

nexus 6 page updated;

Must means the release is near.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Must means the release is near.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Nov 21st for Sprint.

Sent from my LG-LS980

• Like 4

nexus 6 page updated;

The update doesn't mention Verizon when listing the "later in November" carriers.  

Anyone had luck getting one today on google play yet?

I haven't.

I just snagged a 32GB midnight blue. Ships in 2-3 weeks.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I have yet to see any changes in any of the pcs i have for page monitoring D=

omg i just had it in my cart 64gb blue then disappeared D=

• Like 1

I just snagged a 32GB midnight blue.

We call that one the "small Lou Gramm."

;)

AJ

• Like 2

Now I keep seeing the MB 32GB pop up. [Which I don't want] Just incase others are trying for it.

3 times I had a 64g blue in my cart, only to keep getting unexpected errors trying to check out followed by your cart is empty.

3 times I had a 64g blue in my cart, only to keep getting unexpected errors trying to check out followed by your cart is empty.

I am up to 10+ times now on the same 

I am really having a hard time understanding google with this, regardless of how many devices they have or don't have, they should be letting everyone who wants to order one, order it and then simply extend the shipping date as however necessary.

This random limited queue gone in 10 milliseconds and lost shopping carts is complete BS and not something I expect from the google.

• Like 1

I agree as well well during the pre order phase. Now they don't mention pre order anywhere.

At this rate , you guys might as well wait for it to show up in stores.

TS

• Like 2

At this rate , you guys might as well wait for it to show up in stores.

Yep.  As I have said, this massive, expensive thing is different from the Nexus 5 last year.  The supply chain has been largely directed to the operators, not Google Play.  Why buy from Google Play this year?

AJ

Yep.  As I have said, this massive, expensive thing is different from the Nexus 5 last year.  The supply chain has been largely directed to the operators, not Google Play.  Why buy from Google Play this year?

AJ

My only reason is so that I'm sure it'll be carrier unlocked (both internationally and domestically). 

My only reason is so that I'm sure it'll be carrier unlocked (both internationally and domestically). 

Just do not buy from T-Mobile.  #un-un-carrier

AJ

• Like 2

Just do not buy from T-Mobile. #un-un-carrier

AJ

Doesn't Sprint domestically lock all the phones (even unsubsidized) sold through their stores? I care about that mostly for resale value (ie Sprint iPhones sell for much less than any other carrier's because they're locked). I'm not clear as to whether that will apply to the Nexus 6 though.

I was also under the impression that Sprint internationally locks all phones and won't unlock it for 90 days after purchase, regardless of whether you paid full price. Is that actually the case?

Doesn't Sprint domestically lock all the phones (even unsubsidized) sold through their stores? I care about that mostly for resale value (ie Sprint iPhones sell for much less than any other carrier's because they're locked). I'm not clear as to whether that will apply to the Nexus 6 though.

I was also under the impression that Sprint internationally locks all phones and won't unlock it for 90 days after purchase, regardless of whether you paid full price. Is that actually the case?

Not with the nexus devices. I have a nexus 5 I purchased on contract in January from a corporate store that I've used numerous other Sims in at some point and time, including international Sims.
  • Like 4

Yep. As I have said, this massive, expensive thing is different from the Nexus 5 last year. The supply chain has been largely directed to the operators, not Google Play. Why buy from Google Play this year?

AJ

If you wanted to run it on ting it may have to come from the play store.

Jim, Sent from my Photon 4G using Tapatalk 2

Sounds like Sprint will start selling it on the 14th. 32GB Midnight Blue only, $299 on contract (or $29/month), $699 retail. I was hoping they'd at least have the 64GB available online but the employee posting doesn't see any other SKUs in the system.

(Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Sprint/comments/2le9df/any_word_on_the_nexus_6_release_date/)

Sounds like Sprint will start selling it on the 14th. 32GB Midnight Blue only, $299 on contract (or $29/month), $699 retail. I was hoping they'd at least have the 64GB available online but the employee posting doesn't see any other SKUs in the system.

(Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Sprint/comments/2le9df/any_word_on_the_nexus_6_release_date/)

I guess I'll save my pennies and buy mine from the Play Store. Since they are not carrying the 64 Gigabyte variant.

Sent from my Nexus 5

• Like 1

(Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Sprint/comments/2le9df/any_word_on_the_nexus_6_release_date/)

It's strange that this guy is reporting $699 retail for the 32 GB model.  Both Motorola and Google's website show $650 for the 32 GB model and $699 for 64 GB.  Either he's mistaken, Sprint's system isn't finalized yet, or Sprint is charging $50 more than it should.