Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

joshuam

1 minute ago, Tengen31 said:

Yes the S9 supports it. 25+41+41

26+41+41. Doesn't do 25+26+41 tho. It makes since tho as B41 will be download under this. 25+25+26 also

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nice. I’m happy they are rolling this out this year. I just hope the new iPhone will be compatible!

• Like 1

Nice. I’m happy they are rolling this out this year. I just hope the new iPhone will be compatible!

Don't see a reason it shouldn't. There is no reason that B26 should not have aggregated long time ago

• Like 1

1 hour ago, derrph said:

The Sprint app already supports FaceID. 

The App is substantially improved over its predecessor.

Putting it on the Google Play was a big deal for people who had Pixels, Nexus and other BYOD’s.

This was released yesterday and they were wrong so there's that.
I know but the Hater's will read into it and this will make Sprint look bad

2 minutes ago, jamesinclair said:

Bad reputation: America’s Top 20 most-hated companies

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2018/02/01/bad-reputation-americas-top-20-most-hated-companies/1058718001/

Sprint at 7. I dont think thats warranted.

If you had their service in 2011-2015 you can see why they would be ranked so high on such a list. Brand perception always lags reality.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, jamesinclair said:

Bad reputation: America’s Top 20 most-hated companies

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2018/02/01/bad-reputation-americas-top-20-most-hated-companies/1058718001/

Sprint at 7. I dont think thats warranted.

Most definitely not warranted, Sprint is in extremely bad company according to that list. Most of those companies on that list are hated for mostly ethical reason.

7 minutes ago, SprintNYC said:

New CFO will change the name and brand of the company once their network buildout is done. 

I dont know. Both AT&T and t-Mobile had bad reputations at one point and managed to change brand recepion without an expensive rebranding. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, utiz4321 said:

I dont know. Both AT&T and Mobile had bad reputations at one point and managed to change brand recepion without an expensive rebranding. 

AT&T was able to change their image due to the iPhone, Tmobile due to the so-called crooked wireless contracts. Perhaps Sprint game changer is 5G in early 2019. If they launch a 5G spotty network then they are finished. John Saw has a huge responsibility on his hands regarding the future of this company.

AT&T was able to change their image due to the iPhone, Tmobile due to the so-called crooked wireless contracts. Perhaps Sprint game changer is 5G in early 2019. If they launch a 5G spotty network then they are finished. John Saw has a huge responsibility on his hands regarding the future of this company.
I just wish Sprint had higher FDD channels in areas they don't. SoftBank themselves in Japan have 20x20 20x20 15x15 along with B41.

Just now, Tengen31 said:

I just wish Sprint had higher FDD channels in areas they don't. SoftBank themselves in Japan have 20x20 20x20 15x15 along with B41.

Buying Metro PCS would have allowed that in many areas, but the toxic board of directors at that time blocked Hesse.

• Like 1

Oh I know. If uscc ever goes up for grabs Sprint better do it. Uscc is selling some B12 to Tmobile if PCS ever comes Sprint better

2 hours ago, utiz4321 said:

It looks like that reddit leak was spot on with regards to spring's network plans. Well, except for that before and after map. 

1 hour ago, Johnner1999 said:

What map update?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That map was accurate, it was released internally. It was accurate at the time. Of course, many more sites have been added to network plans since that map was leaked. 

• Like 4

Just now, Dkoellerwx said:

That map was accurate, it was released internally. It was accurate at the time. Of course, many more sites have been added to network plans since that map was leaked. 

I agree,  and some of that green is already documented. There's alot of planned towers in the Dakotas. So I think the coverage expansion has been altered some since then.

2 hours ago, SprintNYC said:

Actually... i think the iPhone ruined ATT’s reputation. They were not ready to handle so many new subscribers with much higher data demands. The iPhone broke ATT in many metro areas. It took many years for them to build the capacity to handle their exclusive relationship with Apple. 

• Like 3

If Sprint really can launch 5G NR with a software upgrade. Like they say they can. Sprint should have a pretty solid 5G network rolling out the gates.
  • Like 1