Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

joshuam

I could see that being popular and a differentiator...not particularly impressive to me. But I'm hopeful we will see a lot of good movement from Sprint (wifi calling, network improvements sped up, etc).

Does anyone know if this picture was taken last Thursday at the town hall meeting?

86c89b52f1e7454352e015713f2c6168.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 Lines/20GB/$100 A Month, Start's Friday. A "source" just told me this. And Sprint is paying all ETF's to switch. 

Editing as I get more info.

Whaaaaa? That would be nuts and I'd switch my 5 lines immediately.  We never come close to 20GB.

Sprint should work on making most of its stores corporate locations. Affiliate locations are the norm in NYC and as a general rule, aren't as reliable as the corporate stores are.

Where I live the affiliate stores pawn everything they can off onto the corporate store anyways. They are happy to sign you up but any problems or questions they just tell you to go to the corporate store.

I honestly feel there are too many brick and mortar Sprint stores to begin with but maybe that is just near me. I have 3 within 5 minutes from my house.

10 Lines/20GB/$100 A Month, Start's Friday. A "source" just told me this. And Sprint is paying all ETF's to switch. 

Confirmed from Kansas City.

For $100 a month customers can have up to 10 lines, 20 gig of data, unlimited talk/text. Full details tonight on @41ActionNews

— Lexi Sutter (@LexiSutterTV) August 18, 2014
  • Like 7

That's more uncarrier than the uncarrier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

It may be possible if EasyPay is still being used (as in no device subsidy.)

yeah, I'll have to run my schema costs and see if we come out ahead.  I use all 5 of my upgrades spread out evenly over 2 years and bump phones down the line :)  It's a delicately balanced dance, especially when you can get some devices for $100 or less through Best Buy promos.

• Like 1

yeah, I'll have to run my schema costs and see if we come out ahead.  I use all 5 of my upgrades spread out evenly over 2 years and bump phones down the line :)  It's a delicately balanced dance, especially when you can get some devices for $100 or less through Best Buy promos.

I'm grandfathered into the Everything 1500 plan, and our plan is roughly ~$200/month but we get unlimited data and device subsidy.  I wonder how low it'll be once I compare to these plans.  I know we don't use more than 20GB, but we like not having to worry about a limit of any sort.

EDIT: Forgot to mention we have four lines so it's essentially ~$50/line for me, including device subsidy.

• Like 2

I'm grandfathered into the Everything 1500 plan, and our plan is roughly ~$200/month but we get unlimited data and device subsidy.  I wonder how low it'll be once I compare to these plans.  I know we don't use more than 20GB, but we like not having to worry about a limit of any sort.

EDIT: Forgot to mention we have four lines so it's essentially ~$50/line for me, including device subsidy.

Same here, I have 5 lines, pay $240 all included, just shy of $50 per device.  The framily deal was a real rook in my/our cases, IMO.  Would have been $60 more a month when I calculated things out.

That's the same exact situation I'm in. I have the same plan with 4 lines and it's about $50 per line. I know that I use more data than all of the other 3 people on my plan combined. I wonder how Sprint will handle overages.

I will see if I can convince my dad to switch to this plan. Also, if there are yearly upgrades, I will be the happiest person ever.

Confirmed from Kansas City.

For $100 a month customers can have up to 10 lines, 20 gig of data, unlimited talk/text. Full details tonight on @41ActionNews— Lexi Sutter (@LexiSutterTV) August 18, 2014

So is this essentially vzw and att, but just double the data? I highly doubt it will be $10 a line. Is the 20Gb $100 and then a fee per line?

If that is the case, I don't think it will be that much of a game changer as the whole problem with Sprints imagine was slow data. I don't think keeping the same price and just doubling the data would have the same effect as keeping the same amount of data but dropping the price so it is cheaper than their rivals.