Already pushed out a new beta this afternoon! When exporting logs, the LTE cell ID will now be formatted to match whatever your preference is (hex/decimal/hybrid). Also fixed WCDMA neighbor cells not reporting valid signal strength.
The biggest changes were behind the scenes and not visible to end users, but were fairly significant in terms of potential impact.. I wanted to share it fairly quickly so I can make sure I didn't break anything before I continued working on other things.. if anything appears to have gotten worse, let me know.. I'll be watching for automated crash reports too. Thanks!
There are two permits for this site. First one says, remove and replace antennas. The second one is installing new RRH's and hybrid cables.
The first does not have a vendor but second is Infinigy. I looked them up. They are a telecommunications company out of NY.
I think I found permits.
The City of Albuquerque website is hard to search but best to do by address of tower. This is a tower close to me. I know Tmo already put up 600 and 700 prior. This is what I just found. I included picture of google maps.
Edit: the vendor noted is not one Sprint has used in the past. The tower only has Tmo (top) and Sprint (second).