Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

joshuam

I'm so glad that he is using his twitter account for Sprint!

As long as he uses it to not be a D-Bag like a certain Magenta tool...but to help keep customers and potential customers in the know....Tweet to your hearts content! 

• Like 2

As long as he uses it to not be a D-Bag like a certain Magenta tool...but to help keep customers and potential customers in the know....Tweet to your hearts content! 

There is a way to troll the other guys without being a D-Bag...I hope he does do *some* magenta trolling!

• Like 2

It happens tot he best of us.

Which is why I hate Tapatalk. The only good thing about it is that it reduces the screenshots to a small size, unlike what shows up on a desktop (godzilla size). Other than that, its a pain. Anyway, let me get back on topic.

so... going back a few threads/pages, I don't recall anyone answering the question about "if the Sprint stores are closing at lets say 7PM, does that mean in each timezone or 7 Eastern, 8 Central, 9 Mountian, 10 Pacific."

TS

• Like 2

Which is why I hate Tapatalk. The only good thing about it is that it reduces the screenshots to a small size, unlike what shows up on a desktop (godzilla size). Other than that, its a pain. Anyway, let me get back on topic.

so... going back a few threads/pages, I don't recall anyone answering the question about "if the Sprint stores are closing at lets say 7PM, does that mean in each timezone or 7 Eastern, 8 Central, 9 Mountian, 10 Pacific."

TS

I believe its 6pm local time

TS

I'd assume if its 6-6pm at each time zone, its not really that BIG of a change maybe?  Where as if Sprint wanted to inform all people at once it would be time zone independent no?

I believe its 6pm local time

Whos' local time the question now becomes.  :D

I'd assume if its 6-6pm at each time zone, its not really that BIG of a change maybe?  Where as if Sprint wanted to inform all people at once it would be time zone independent no?

My thinking as well. Close stores in NYC at 6PM, it is still 2PM LA.

Which means that someone leaks the info NY Time and the others will know before the door even closes for training. (I'm not even counting Hawaii in this scenario which is another 6 hour difference). 

TS

Bad news i think they are pushing back the meetings.

Ruh Roh....By hours or days? LOL....Although, it may be a good thing. Don't want to rush into something if it's not ready...

I have a feeling they want to announce it tomorrow then train us or somethibg

Sounds interesting. They may not want to take away from what they are announcing tomorrow. Maybe they have more planned than what we have all thought.

Could it be something to the tune of here are our new plans, we are offering great deals on XYZ triband phones and oh ya, we have XX 8T8R sites installed that are going live.... Now. And bam, 100 mil pop goal is hit for B41 early?

• Like 1

Sounds interesting. They may not want to take away from what they are announcing tomorrow. Maybe they have more planned than what we have all thought.

Tomorrow is that "Take the Edge Off" announcement right?  Maybe they just want to piggy back on that and make a big phone and plan announcement in one?

Tomorrow is that "Take the Edge Off" announcement right? Maybe they just want to piggy back on that and make a big phone and plan announcement in one?

I think it's more than that. Maybe even an announcement that Sprint will support wifi calling on iOS 8 too? (Wishful thinking)

• Like 1

I think it's more than that. Maybe even an announcement that Sprint will support wifi calling on iOS 8 too? (Wishful thinking)

iOS8 wifi calling is almost a guarantee I think. No reason not to support that, especially once iOS8 is official.

• Like 1

Probably won't be announced tomorrow, but I would think it's coming.  Wifi calling is built into ios 8 and they're adding it to the flagship phones. (Minus the G2 which they've apparently forgotten about. Grr.) 

Probably won't be announced tomorrow, but I would think it's coming.  Wifi calling is built into ios 8 and they're adding it to the flagship phones. (Minus the G2 which they've apparently forgotten about. Grr.) 

Once the G3 came out....the G2 became an afterthought...

• Like 4

iOS8 wifi calling is almost a guarantee I think. No reason not to support that, especially once iOS8 is official.

I also want to believe that it's a guarantee, but an official announcement would add to the excitement: new plans, new phones, new features, new (and expanding) markets with Spark (or LTE in general), represents a new Sprint.

• Like 3

I also want to believe that it's a guarantee, but an official announcement would add to the excitement: new plans, new phones, new features, new (and expanding) markets with Spark (or LTE in general), represents a new Sprint.

This will be the list of their announcements. I know that Marcelo will not just let this be "just another announcement." If iOS 8 does not included wifi calling, I will curl up and die. 

Please Please Please!!

I mean, I have pretty good Voice coverage at my house, but I hate not being able to use all the features on my iPhone. Especially new features!

-Anthony

I can't see anything about about competing devices announced tomorrow. This was originally obviously about Sharp bringing their first North American phone exclusively to Sprint. It would be bad form to take anything away from Sharp tomorrow. Obviously, the device itself is going to get somewhat overshadowed tomorrow if they announce new plans as expected, but that is a different situation (New CEO out in Public for the first time it is to be expected).