Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

joshuam

Lets hope that the momentum keeps up.

Currently at $5.53

Sent from my iPhone 6s+ using Tapatalk

• Like 2

If I just heard correctly, John Saw just said that Sprint will have a total of Five 3xCA capable devices....

Two are on the market now (S7/S7 Edge).... and three more are on the way.

I'll bet one of them is the iPhone 7.

Another is probably the Note 7. 

• Like 2

Carrier aggregation capable phones, which allow for higher data speeds, were 74 percent of postpaid phones sold during the quarter, increasing the number of these phones within the phone base to 35 percent.

This 35% Figure from the Investor Update should jump substantially with upgrades to the iPhone 7 this Fall, so it'll be interesting to see what the next Investor Update shows for the quarter.

On top of the iPhone Forever upgraders, Users with iPhone 6 and 6 Plus will be eligible to upgrade to it via 2 Year Contracts as well (since it's been enough time), which is what will help bump this figure way up.

Please Apple: Let it be 3xCA

• Like 2

OH my God, fiercewireless and others news outlets haven't even posted Sprint news yet. Had the quarter been negative the article would gone live at 8 am. 

• Like 8

OH my God, fiercewireless and others news outlets haven't even posted Sprint news yet. Had the quarter been negative the article would gone live at 8 am. 

They're waiting on Moffett.

• Like 2

New Sprint commercial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b50GPIm99Pg

Seeing Paul in Sprint commercials will never get old. I hope Sprint sticks with him for a long time.

News Release

The original TV ad featuring Marcarelli has been viewed more than 8 million times on YouTube.

Marcelo went through the Metrics of the original ad during the Call this morning, and the numbers/impressions are truly staggering. I'll pull them from the Transcript once it posts to Sprint's site.

• Like 4

Seems that was quoted over in FierceWireless comments. I'm curious to know who the heck is Salty Robert?

TS

Lol... Perhaps the ghost of Fabian?

By the way: The coverage map was last updated on July 8th... and if Sprint now says there are 237 LTE Markets, I'd figure the Coverage Map would show an update.

• Like 1

Seems that was quoted over in FierceWireless comments. I'm curious to know who the heck is Salty Robert?

TS

I don't know if I'm supposed to be honored or insulted.  :lol:

Robert

• Like 8

They're waiting on Moffett.

Actually Moffett did comment and surprisingly it is positive.

Growth in postpaid subs (up 173,000, its fourth straight quarter of net adds) may not be raging, but it's growth, notes analyst Craig Moffett: "Sprint results reported today confirm that, at least in some areas, things are improving ... Most importantly, their subscriber rolls are growing, even if only modestly."

• Like 1

Cue Craig Moffett in 3...2...1...

Using Tapatalk on Note 8.0

He already said Sprint needs a magic pill to get them out of their debt hole. 

More like those who listened to him will need the magic to come up with the money they have to cover. 

$5.9 as of this post.