Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

joshuam

no, about only receiving an upgrade if you have 5 GB of data

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Sorry, never really spent much time on their plans since all get us edge where I live. (Though my area is in a new 700mhz area with no channel 51 issues so... but not turned on)

You know what is frustrating? 

No matter what moves Sprint makes, people never seem to think it is enough.

Who remembers Fair and Flexible? That was the best thing to hit the industry since unlimited Nights and Weekends (I'm looking at you Cingular). But people still complained.

Now you have a kickass offer, to attract new customers, and what do people do? Complain that it is more expensive than their current plan. 

Of course anything NEW will be more expensive than old. That's just common sense. The plans were simply put out to attract new business from competitors. Those customers who are on Tmo, ATT or VZW.

If you're already on Sprint, why switch/change your plan? Would you switch carriers to get an offer which wasn't as good? The new Family Share plan beats Verizon and AT&T out of the gate, and doubles the data T-Mo offers, without an * as to when it expires.

• Like 10

"And, customers can save $120 over two years versus T-Mobile’s promotional price…and they don’t have to jump through T-Mobile’s hoops and recruit their friends"

Finally, Sprint is slapping back at the flamingo

Ditch the "i wanted this cause im an indentured sprint customer" and just accept that sprint is offering us the best deals in the industry, right now

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

• Like 11

I was hoping for 50 but this is still good. Im sure yearly upgrades will require the $5 add on though.

Here is the Sprint Individual Plan we've been waiting on.

• $60 unlimited plan.
  • Available to both new and existing Sprint Subscribers
http://newsroom.sprint.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=11517

Curious, if employer discounts apply. And if yes on what portion?

It's a great price.

• $60 unlimited plan.

They must've written this this morning.  They took a shot at magenta's recruiting offer in it.  

Sprint’s new everyday price of $60 a month for unlimited saves customers $480 over two years against T-Mobile’s $80 everyday pricing. And, customers can save $120 over two years versus T-Mobile’s promotional price…and they don’t have to jump through T-Mobile’s hoops and recruit their friends.

Edit:  Dang. Beaten to the post again. 

I wonder if they accelerated the announcement by a day once TMo made their's?

• Like 5

• $60 unlimited plan.

Now were talking.  Great deal for totally unlimited. 

Now here is hoping there are some options for people that would be fine with 1 or 3 GB a month to get some more savings. 

• Like 3

"And, customers can save $120 over two years versus T-Mobile’s promotional price…and they don’t have to jump through T-Mobile’s hoops and recruit their friends"

Finally, Sprint is slapping back at the flamingo

Yeah, "Pink Flamingos" is an apt parallel for T-Mobile.  Neon trashy.  And if Divine were still alive, he/she could play the role of John Legere.

FUGUG00Z.jpg

AJ

• Like 7

Can you have 2 singles like this plan on one account?

Yes you can always have multiple individual plans on an account. But up to now it would of cost more. I see people with 2 data 450s paying 160 instead of 150 for the data share 1500.
  • Like 1

THIS IS AWESOME!

Ok I'm happy, really happy to see the straight talk, and the pricing to back it up.

You know you should not use the words "straight talk" together like that.  Are you subliminally promoting a competitor?

;)

AJ

• Like 6

I'm tempted to change from my unlimited my way plan to this...my only question is will the unlimited data have a for life guarantee like my current plan?

You know you should not use the words "straight talk" together like that.  Are you subliminally promoting a competitor?

;)

AJ

LOL...Ah yes, good point.

I can't wait to see what the good trolls on the various sites will have to say about this. So far everyone was chicken little about Unlimited Data going away, now what?

• Like 2