Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

joshuam

And that article is from literally a year ago, which was pre-Marcelo, pre-CCA/RRPP, pre-Sprint actually competing. Sprint is in a hugely different position than they were a year ago, and their future looks hugely different than it did a year ago. Using a literally year old article that has no relevance now to help fuel speculation makes no sense whatsoever.

-Anthony

The article is about Sonny Masayoshi Son, not sprint.

It goes to his way of thinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by lilotimz
  • Like 1

After spending $40bil you think they would implement policies to reverse their gains? Why?

Comcast is not customer oriented. That's the opposite of T-Mobile. Yes, I do think they would implement bogus charges and remove features that are already there.

Sent from my LG G2

• Like 2

After spending $40bil you think they would implement policies to reverse their gains? Why?

Because...it's Comcastic!!

They'd probably buy them just for fun to see how they can create new ways to make wireless service horrible. And then sit back with cocktails while being fanned from their private villas on exotic islands somewhere watching the "peasants" react to them.

• Like 7

Because...it's Comcastic!!

They'd probably buy them just for fun to see how they can create new ways to make wireless service horrible. And then sit back with cocktails while being fanned from their private villas on exotic islands somewhere watching the "peasants" react to them.

comcastic.jpg

Contrary to popular Magenta belief, T-Mobile is not in the charity business, nor are they out for the customer's best interests. They offer a compelling product at a great price point for a percentage of their prospective customers. Right now they are riding this wave of growth and popularity, but what will they do when it wains?

• Like 3

Contrary to popular Magenta belief, T-Mobile is not in the charity business, nor are they out for the customer's best interests. They offer a compelling product at a great price point for a percentage of their prospective customers. Right now they are riding this wave of growth and popularity, but what will they do when it wains?

[kudos for keeping this thread totally on track]

Same thing sprint did 2012-2014: Build the network while lying to customers about when it gets better. [emoji12]

What rain are you talking about and when?

TMO still has AWS Hspa left to refarm.

Tmobile Austria demonstrated 4x4 mimo to boost download speeds.

And their backhaul to each site is nowhere near capacity/sector x num sectors

And there's small cells with 5ghz LAA, 3.5 GHz.

• Like 2

When it wains....meaning when the number of customers starts doing the same thing that verizon's sheer number of customers is doing to it's network...causing to to be total crap in many areas. And it's inevitable.

Nobody was talking about rain, as in water falling from the sky..

He spelled it wrong, as he meant "wanes"...but it's an intransitive verb...

Full Definition of WANE
intransitive verb
:  to decrease in size, extent, or degree :  dwindle: as
a :  to diminish in phase or intensity —used chiefly of the moon, other satellites, and inferior planets
b :  to become less brilliant or powerful :  dim
c :  to flow out :  ebb
to fall gradually from power, prosperity, or influence

• Like 4

When it wains....meaning when the number of customers starts doing the same thing that verizon's sheer number of customers is doing to it's network...causing to to be total crap in many areas. And it's inevitable.

Nobody was talking about rain, as in water falling from the sky..

He spelled it wrong, as he meant "wanes"...but it's an intransitive verb...

Full Definition of WANE

intransitive verb

: to decrease in size, extent, or degree : dwindle: as

a : to diminish in phase or intensity —used chiefly of the moon, other satellites, and inferior planets

b : to become less brilliant or powerful : dim

c : to flow out : ebb

: to fall gradually from power, prosperity, or influence

Lou99 used rain in the right context in relation to Deval's post.

Sent from my SM-N910T

Edited by Houston_Texas

Well, that's the rain...I'm sure Lou knows that though.

We all know ...let's use Apple as an example...that a company can't stay on that forever prosperous road.

From $700 stock to...where ...$129.40 right now. So, it's going to happen..

They can't ride that high horse but so long..and the growth will outnumber the availability of spectrum they have, then what.

Edited by jonathanm1978

We all know ...let's use Apple as an example...that a company can't stay on that forever prosperous road.

They can't ride that high horse but so long..and the growth will outnumber the availability of spectrum they have, then what.

The Apple stock example isn't a good example of failing, that $700 to $129.40 example doesn't factor in the 7-1 stock split that happened which brought that price down. So one share when it was at $700 is the same as 7 shares now which actually makes their stock higher value now than when it was at $700 per share.

• Like 5

They're banking heavily on the 600Mhz auction tbh. But, T-Mobile is also returning a profit each quarter. I do agree that eventually, they'll be outclassed by Verizon/Sprint in terms of Spectrum and will start limiting their services once they've attracted enough customers. (ie: price increases and removal of unlimited data.)

They're banking heavily on the 600Mhz auction tbh. But, T-Mobile is also returning a profit each quarter. I do agree that eventually, they'll be outclassed by Verizon/Sprint in terms of Spectrum and will start limiting their services once they've attracted enough customers. (ie: price increases and removal of unlimited data.)

When Legere have his "uncarrier contract" pledge, he said unlimited is different and he could only give a 2 yr guarantee for it.

I totally agree unlimited on TMO will either end or become way more expensive in 2 years… which is when Im planning on moving to sprint.

Yay competition!

• Like 1

4. In every year of testing before this, Sprint has had 0. This is actually great comparatively.

And here we are today. Another market where sprint has the fastest LTE (since Trollgentas like measuring e-penis), something of which Sprint has struggled for so long. The ship is righting itself people and it's just going to keep happening in market after market after market. The usuals can keep spewing their nonsense and saying that Sprint has not improved anywhere, but as they often like to say, here is the evidence that they are wrong. I wonder if they will be able to accept that fact. 

• Like 2

4. In every year of testing before this, Sprint has had 0. This is actually great comparatively.

And there are still more major markets yet to be tested, like Chicago, Las Vegas, and Indianapolis. Really excited to see those results.
  • Like 3