Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

joshuam

You really need two phones to test just the 5g with one having the 5g turned off. Would love to see the LTE 5g settings and debug screens.

• Like 3

The 4G network must be really congested or bad backhaul.

Yeah I don't get why Sprint has not done FDD+TDD by now. They still continue to get dissed for they terrible upload.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Yeah I don't get why Sprint has not done FDD+TDD by now. They still continue to get dissed for they terrible upload.  Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

They need to hop to it. The network has been capable of all of this via software updates for years and they just sat on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

They need to hop to it. The network has been capable of all of this via software updates for years and they just sat on it.  

If it's only a software update then Sprint WTF. Sprint still has improves to make. I'm going on vacation in a couple of weeks to northern Minnesota and Sprint is terrible there. Barely has B41. Last year when I was there uploading pics would fail. Not dealing with that this year. Lol Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

If it's only a software update then Sprint WTF. Sprint still has improves to make. I'm going on vacation in a couple of weeks to northern Minnesota and Sprint is terrible there. Barely has B41. Last year when I was there uploading pics would fail. Not dealing with that this year. Lol Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk 

But think of how many towers have b41 now. Might be different. [emoji6]

But think of how many towers have b41 now. Might be different. [emoji6]

Yeah but doesn't sound like that area does. Once you get even more north Sprint loses coverage and starts VZW roaming

Yeah but doesn't sound like that area does. Once you get even more north Sprint loses coverage and starts VZW roaming

Might be T-Mobile roaming now though.

Might be T-Mobile roaming now though.

Coverage map doesn't show that tho

Coverage map doesn't show that tho

Dont pay attention to the coverage map. Where I live it shows only native coverage and roaming is enabled on lots of towers. Some towers Sprint and Tmobile share and they still have roaming on them.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Tengen31 said:

Can you get a Magicbox and take it with?

Yes sir

That's what I figured. Going North of Duluth service is hit and miss. Two Harbors is one place I went last year and that was spotty service.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That's what I figured. Going North of Duluth service is hit and miss. Two Harbors is one place I went last year and that was spotty service.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'm thinking about just using att when I go

Take it from a Duluth native, heading up to Two Harbors, Gooseberry, Palisade Head, etc. Sprint is nonexistent and T-Mobile is awful as well. Super patchy and unoptimized... it will say you're connected to LTE but won't load. This happened on my iPhone XS, Galaxy S8+, and a LG G7. AT&T is really the only way to go that far north.